NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest taps01

As someone previously mentioned any signings will come out of the blue and the player probabaly would never of been linked to us.

Yeah, like James Perch...

Thanks

Guest taps01

As someone previously mentioned any signings will come out of the blue and the player probabaly would never of been linked to us.

So are you saying we wont sign gosling then, we've been linked to him.

Yes i believe we will sign Gosling.  What i am trying to say is that we seem to be a lot more secrective about our transfers nowadays.

Man, I can finally contribute to this thread meaningfully :D

"Sport" reports today that Real Madrid are close to sell Lassana Diarra to Newcastle for €6m.

Either Ashley has changed or we are set to sell some of our best players. Enrique?  :undecided:

Would rather be happy without players like Diarra if it meant to sell Enrique.

I'll Work Hard And Fight For My Spot At Real Madrid - Diarra

Peace FM Online - ‎13 hours ago‎

Goal : Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra has once again reiterated his intention to stay at the Bernabeu and fight for the place. ..

The Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra has committed himself to the Spanish club despite an approach from Newcastle. The Mali international wants to ...

German side challenge Newcastle United for Hatem Ben Arfa

IMScouting - ‎1 hour ago‎

Newcastle United boss Chris Hughton has made contact with Marseille over Hatem Ben Arfa , but faces competition from a German club for the 23-year-old. ...

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/German-side-challenge-Newcastle-United-for-Hatem-Ben-Arfa/8932/

Guest Stephen927

I will point out, that a blind boy drawing names off a hat probably has more credibility than "Sport". These are the same guys that brought you the "Puyol to Newcastle" rumor.

Well that does figure.

Darmesh Sheth (spelling?) just on Sky Sports News saying that Ben Arfa has been offered to Everton, Newcastle, Liverpool and an unnamed german club, on loan initially with a view to permanent move. Apparently they need to get him off their books before they can sign Charles N'Zogbia.

Maybe it's not so unrealistic if they're prepared to let him go out on loan.

Darmesh Sheth (spelling?) just on Sky Sports News saying that Ben Arfa has been offered to Everton, Newcastle, Liverpool and an unnamed german club, on loan initially with a view to permanent move. Apparently they need to get him off their books before they can sign Charles N'Zogbia.

Maybe it's not so unrealistic if they're prepared to let him go out on loan.

would be very happy with him on loan.....anyways you know what the French players are like with NUFC most of the time. After a short while they start mouthing off and whinging to the papers....so a season loan would be ideal.