NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

It would only make sense signing Otamendi if we were selling Coloccini and we won't get more him than Otamendi would cost so it's obviously bollocks.

You'd imagine if we were going for someone like him it'd be to play alongside rather than replace him? Think one of our selling points to an Argentinian player would be him & Jonas being here, otherwise I couldn't see him having the slightest interest.

Aye I know Dave but thought I'd stick me oar in regardless.

Chris, Fab and Otamendi IMO are too similar to play together in English football. Too much the classic the Latin American defender.

Does anybody reckon if we did go for any Argentinean/Spanish speaking players having the amigos on board would actually have an influence towards them joining us? Probably would make a minimul difference.

I'd have thought it would only be a selling point if you were in for a player with a club that didn't have this. Hence why its best to buy players from (extremely) foreign countries in pairs.

If we got Ben Arfa i would take vacation and wank for à week.

I really really want him at the toon, would be a massive hit i think.

Btw, Djalo scored both goals against City.

I'd imagine he's in with a shout of making the next France squad anyway since Blanc has already said he won't be naming any of the 23 selected for the World Cup.

The only thing that could swing it would be that he'd be basically guaranteed a start here. We won't be able to compete on wages.

Rumour is Werder only want him on loan... Again, speculation within speculation.

Equipe reckons Galatasaray are interested but he doesn't want to go to Turkey, and Wolfsburg are interested too. Nailed on to be Werder though.