Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Jovanovic  :mackems:

Konchesky  :idiot2:

WE Don't want liverpool rubbish :facepalm: FUCK OFF LIVERPOOL

How can you even make a post with THAT username? :lol:

Jovanovic  :mackems:

Konchesky  :idiot2:

WE Don't want liverpool rubbish :facepalm: f*** OFF LIVERPOOL

We also don't want dog s*** like that man in your picture and name. f*** OFF SMITH.

:facepalm:

Did you heard for  support in bad moments?

I reckon Al-Habsi is a good keeper too, but he's a Bolton player.

Cleverley is great too but he'll be coming back to Man Utd next season and I can see him playing a big enough part if a star player isn't bought.

Guest Heneage

Rodallega and N'Zogbia are the two only players in that team who do anything. If it weren't for them they'd be dead last.

Harsh Figueroa and McCarthy are good.

Rodallega and N'Zogbia are the two only players in that team who do anything. If it weren't for them they'd be dead last.

Harsh Figueroa and McCarthy are good.

McCarthy is good sure, but not yet there. And Figueroa is ok. Would still be deadlast without NZogbia and Rodallega.

Belgian journo on TS bigging up Lukaku. He wants to sign for Chelsea eventually but would prefer a move to a midtable side if it meant playing regularly. The bloke named us as a great place for him :iamatwat:

£18m Mike, get Delboy owa there with a cheque ;D

I'm still nurturing the hope that he could end up here. There's a meeting of mutual needs. He'd get regular football at a good level and then be able to move on to one of the uber clubs after 4 years or so when he'd still be only 22. Mike would get his money back on the deal, and more.

I suppose there's the money angle, but otherwise I can't see the point of a young player joining Chelsea. They're not prepared to give developing players the necessary first team experience.

Bid for Franck Tabanou from Toulouse rejected according to RMC.

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/159288/newcastle-s-interesse-a-tabanou/

Says he's linked with Inter & Borussia Dortmund but we've already spoken to the club about him. Toulouse don't want to sell, but they reckon a bid of between €7m-€10m will get him. Left-winger who can play left-back...perfect signing for us position-wise like.