NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Wonder if we'll make an old-fashioned, outright purchase this summer. For a player we want in a position we need, that isn't in the last year of his contract or available on the cheap for some reason.

Before all the 'yeah but who cares as long as they're good enough' merchants pile in, I agree. Just wondering, and if it will restrict our choices despite the funds we have available.

Do Barnetta or Erdinc have any clauses or contract issues? Just wondering as we seem to be heavily linked with them.

What's with the Chronicle today? One non story on Nile to Millwall but they have no intention of actually paying for him, and a piece on our game v Rantwerp.

I'm sure they must be holding back on an enormous and explosive transfer story today. Suuuuurely. ???

IT'S BECAUSE LEE RYDER IS ON HOLIDAY.

OK. THANKS! :thup: :lol:

No problem.

Wonder if we'll make an old-fashioned, outright purchase this summer. For a player we want in a position we need, that isn't in the last year of his contract or available on the cheap for some reason.

Before all the 'yeah but who cares as long as they're good enough' merchants pile in, I agree. Just wondering, and if it will restrict our choices despite the funds we have available.

Do Barnetta or Erdinc have any clauses or contract issues? Just wondering as we seem to be heavily linked with them.

Barnetta's in the last year of his contract isn't he? Not sure on Erdinc. Bit suspicious that we were supposedly after Gameiro first though. :lol:

Barnetta's in the last year of his contract isn't he? Not sure on Erdinc. Bit suspicious that we were supposedly after Gameiro first though. :lol:

Barnetta looks pretty good nonetheless. I think the Gameiro interest was real FWIW. It was him who wanted to stay on the continent.

Guest taps01

We've had our name thrown in a few articles about Marvin Martin with a handful of other clubs.

If its the one i read it says he will be going to Lyon or Lille.

We've had our name thrown in a few articles about Marvin Martin with a handful of other clubs.

seems to be reporting our previous interest from before we signed Cabaye. One site thinks he's going to either Lyon or Lille.

seems to be reporting our previous interest from before we signed Cabaye. One site thinks he's going to either Lyon or Lille.

Yeah, they seem to be suggesting that the French coach would prefer him to stay in France.

Yeah, they seem to be suggesting that the French coach would prefer him to stay in France.

Blanc? Telling players to stay in France? Never.

Barnetta looks pretty good nonetheless. I think the Gameiro interest was real FWIW. It was him who wanted to stay on the continent.

Barnetta was the nucleus of my CL winning Charlton team on FM 05. Let's get him.

Sorry, I forgot you were the self proclaimed French football expert from watching half a dozen games on Bet365.

Sorry, I forgot you were the self proclaimed French football expert from watching half a dozen games on Bet365.

I was watching French football before you were still tickling your dads balls.

It's Newcastle-Online's very own version of Rene Artois.

It's Newcastle-Online's very own version of Rene Artois.

http://78.109.164.61/assets/images/0011/5744/allo-allo-rene-artois-and-friends.jpg?1253811908