NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Liverpool supposedly readying a Carroll-Tiote swap deal according to the rumor section of the Guardian website :lol:

/Giggs

Oh well, it's worth laughing at multiple times.

It's always worth laughing at Andy Carroll playing for Liverpool.

Roman Pavlyuchenko's agent has alerted Newcastle and QPR after revealing the Tottenham striker has still not agreed a deal to join Lokomotiv Moscow.

The 29-year-old had reportedly signed off on personal terms with the Russian side, and was just waiting for Spurs to agree a fee.

However, Pavlyuchenko's representative Oleg Artemov has given new hope to Rangers and the Magpies, who are both in the market for a new striker, by insisting, while there are offers on the table, nothing has yet been decided.

‘Roman has one-and-a-half years left on his contract with Tottenham,’ Artemov told Sport Express. ‘And who found out that it's Lokomotiv that has agreed anything with him?

‘He hasn't signed anything. There are more offers. We are learning, analysing and talking about them.’

When asked if Lokomotiv are the only Russian club to make an offer, Artemov replied: ‘It's not true. This is not the reality.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/884148-roman-pavlyuchenko-transfer-hope-renewed-for-newcastle-and-qpr#ixzz1fwEVYbZs

:undecided:

No thanks. Sorry Pav.

Newcastle have shown interest in Le Mans midfielder Stephane Sessegnon, who is flattered by the attention. "I am in contact with Le Mans, they told me Newcastle United have watched me and I am flattered to be linked with a big team in England," Sessegnon declared. "There are a lot of African players in the Premier League, [and moving there] would be a dream but I have to work hard and one day I could be there." Telegraph.

Mag.

http://46.105.126.209/nufcforum/index.php/topic,52546.0.html

Just found this after looking on random pages, glad we didn't get him  :shifty:

Colocho somehow manages to become a worse poster as each day goes by.

Define a bad poster.

Someone who posts non-stop bullshit every time they log onto Newcastle-Online, someone who is a complete and utter moron but cannot seem to see it no matter how many people try to tell them.

Newcastle have shown interest in Le Mans midfielder Stephane Sessegnon, who is flattered by the attention. "I am in contact with Le Mans, they told me Newcastle United have watched me and I am flattered to be linked with a big team in England," Sessegnon declared. "There are a lot of African players in the Premier League, [and moving there] would be a dream but I have to work hard and one day I could be there." Telegraph.

Mag.

http://46.105.126.209/nufcforum/index.php/topic,52546.0.html

Just found this after looking on random pages, glad we didn't get him  :shifty:

Good player.

Newcastle are said to be prepared to offer Milan €1m in exchange for the player’s loan. They would also get an option to buy him outright at the end of the season.

Like that part especially :thup:

Its good business, he has only played twice for them, so am sure he would jump at the chance to come here on loan and see if he likes it.

Would be really happy with that, even if I don't rate Taiwo particularly high. he's better than Danny and Ryan to be fair.

Be a much better option at LB and its not like we would be losing a set piece expert if Taylor is drooped, as Taiwo is a fine taker of free kicks.

Would be really happy with that, even if I don't rate Taiwo particularly high. he's better than Danny and Ryan to be fair.

Be a much better option at LB and its not like we would be losing a set piece expert if Taylor is drooped, as Taiwo is a fine taker of free kicks.

We also have Cabaye who can take freekicks as well. I hope Raylor is back to the good form he started the season with against Norwich and that he only had problems because the players were much better than him and not that hes completely shit.

Would love us to get Taiwo, can't see it happening mind.  What are other people's thoughts on him?  Always thought he looked class for Marseille, hoped we would get him for quite some time. Not a French football expert like some on here though...............