NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I'd take Clyne.

Same but £4 million for a player out of contract come the end of the season is a bit too much like. Won't he be allowed to talk to other clubs in January in any case or am I thinking of FM again......

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd take Clyne.

Same but £4 million for a player out of contract come the end of the season is a bit too much like. Won't he be allowed to talk to other clubs in January in any case or am I thinking of FM again......

Not sure British clubs can.

Clyne would be a good signing and I'm in no doubt that he's on our radar. £1m - £1.5m is more realistic though. Hopefully nobody else nips ahead of us....

why is he reminding me of john ryan,jason drysdale,carl serrant. very good up and coming full backs who end up being a waste of a shirt ? not sying he is just we tend to fuck up with under the radar full backs. missed out on swanseas taylor, looks the deal to me with time and will; move on to a bigger club.

Clyne would be a good signing and I'm in no doubt that he's on our radar. £1m - £1.5m is more realistic though. Hopefully nobody else nips ahead of us....

why is he reminding me of john ryan,jason drysdale,carl serrant. very good up and coming full backs who end up being a waste of a shirt ? not sying he is just we tend to fuck up with under the radar full backs. missed out on swanseas taylor, looks the deal to me with time and will; move on to a bigger club.

If we're ever going to get one right, it would be in the Carr-dew era. But yeah, theres no guarantee it'll be a success.

why is he reminding me of john ryan,jason drysdale,carl serrant. very good up and coming full backs who end up being a waste of a shirt ? not sying he is just we tend to f*** up with under the radar full backs. missed out on swanseas taylor, looks the deal to me with time and will; move on to a bigger club.

If we're ever going to get one right, it would be in the Carr-dew era. But yeah, theres no guarantee it'll be a success.

i know what you're saying, i'm just being a bit pavlovs dog here.

Serrant was OK. I've seen far worse.

he had, i think, 1 ok game, then was the perfect example of aplayer who s*** himself under crowd pressure.

forgot to put wayne quinn in that last.

Quinn had a decent debut too, but then went to s****.

Scored the very first goal in our best season this millenium, though, which counts in his favour. :lol:

I'd take Clyne.

Ah right. Well, I reckon that at most we should be looking to offer £2 million in any case.

I'd take Clyne.

Ah right. Well, I reckon that at most we should be looking to offer £2 million in any case.

2mill fee, 1mill agent, 1mill signing on fee.......hey that 4mill was correct in a way.

I'd take Clyne.

2mill fee, 1mill agent, 1mill signing on fee.......hey that 4mill was correct in a way.

Ha, in a way aye.