NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BooBoo

I was interested to read Dalglish is contemplating bringing some old heads in, just for cover in the short term.

Not a rumour in the press but i have just seen a black Range Rover headed down Benton park road, just past the training ground with the registration A12 LFC.  Not wanting to jump to conclusions or nowt but Fabio Aurelio is available on a free transfer from Liverpool and was number 12 last season.  And he plays on the left. I'm probably wrong but there you go.

Not a rumour in the press but i have just seen a black Range Rover headed down Benton park road, just past the training ground with the registration A12 LFC.  Not wanting to jump to conclusions or nowt but Fabio Aurelio is available on a free transfer from Liverpool and was number 12 last season.  And he plays on the left. I'm probably wrong but there you go.

If you've got that right, as Andy Gray would say, take a bow son.

Might be a wind-up though (covering himself)

If you've got that right, as Andy Gray would say, take a bow son.

Might be a wind-up though (covering himself)

When i say im not jumping to conclusions what i mean is i am totally jumping to conclusions.

I saw a Fiat Punto with the plate M10 BAR in the SJP car park.

M'Tenbar? He is so unknown that he has not even made it into google. Could be the reason why he's only driving a Fiat Punto. 

:frantic:

Man I hate it when people post s**** like this. No matter how much you believe it to be utter bollocks there is always the seed of doubt planted in your head.

I'm already in my head considering what kind of contract he would be offered, how useful his versatility is etc. For crying out loud.

Man I hate it when people post s**** like this. No matter how much you believe it to be utter bollocks there is always the seed of doubt planted in your head.

I'm already in my head considering what kind of contract he would be offered, how useful his versatility is etc. For crying out loud.

thats what summer is for

thats what summer is for

I'm watching Youtube compilations now.

ive just done a vehicle check on that registration and it doesnt exist mate.