NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Keane must be a loan deal only, unless Spurs are giving him away. No way would we pay £6m at his age.

Season long loan with an option to buy is what I've heard.  RK has no objections apparently but he won't be going anywhere until there is a replacement signed.

Fabiano - will make the move but Seville wanting silly money.

Huntelaar - Talks for a season long loan with an option to buy are ongoing.  Huntelaar has reservations.

Adebeyor - Citeh playing the same record that they did when we wanted Bellers.

So nothing imminent but could change quickly depending on if anyone comes in.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Dean Sturridge to sign?

says whom?

Just been confirmed on twitter by roger the dodger.

I take it you mean Sturridge from Chelsea

And who the fuck is roger the dodger?

From Ryder's twitter

Accrington Stanley claim they are waiting to hear on a loan bid for a young NUFC striker...

about 3 hours ago via web

Could be Shola  :celb:

No way I would send any of our young strikers on loan to league 2 clubs, got a feeling it's Ranger, that should be knocked back.

If we're hoping to develope our youngsters by loaning them out it's shouldn't be lower than Championship IMO...maybe League One for the ones at age of 18-19 not lower!

I think Vuckic, Ranger and Kadar could all do a very good job at Championship level

From Ryder's twitter

Accrington Stanley claim they are waiting to hear on a loan bid for a young NUFC striker...

Young, you spacker.

Shola is perpetually referred to as young and laden with potential despite his advancing years.  He has scored goals pretty consistently in the top 2 tiers of English football.  He is on a contract that reputedly runs into tens of thousands of pounds a week.  Accrington Stanley are skint, play in the 4th tier and survive on the most meagre budget in the English Football league.

Now J01, have  a little think about whether my suggestion was serious or ironic.  Nuanced or literal.  Feel free to use a dictionary and take your time.

From Ryder's twitter

No way I would send any of our young strikers on loan to league 2 clubs, got a feeling it's Ranger, that should be knocked back.

I suspect they're chancing their arm and asking for Ranger - he's bound to have caught their eye. They were a bit shy of some muscle up front, and he'd do a good job for them.

Ranger could play at a higher level though and there'd be a problem with wages.