NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Scottwilsonecho  I think that could probably be that in terms of NUFC transfers.

Hope not, that would be a bit boring.

Still think we will get one or two in.

That said, I think we have enough to get us through to January, not the best time to be buying mind.

Scottwilsonecho  I think that could probably be that in terms of NUFC transfers.

Hope not, that would be a bit boring.

not terribly upset if thats the case we have strengthened the squad quite a bit in this window and while another striker would be nice its not the end of the world

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

A lot of reporters on twitter think Keane deal is off and no more transfers in to us. Lets hope they're as consistently wrong as ever.

Some saying Keane deal off and we're done signing players' some saying Keane is coming, one even says we could sign 3 players - fact is, nobody knows.

We're no more or less likely to sign Keane then we were on Friday morning.

Guest BooBoo

In Ashleys business mind though, he may see that as an investment if the lad goes on to be a future Dutch international mainstay and quality striker. #dreamland.

One things for sure, I've given up trying to second guess Ashley.

Not too pour too much cold water on von Wolfenstein 3D or whatever, but having had a look at the hat trick against Celtic, the first two were penalties.  Third was a lovely finish, however.  Does look to link up well it would seem. 

Youtube Wise would easily pay 2 or 3 Nachos for him, but I'm not so sure.