NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Puncheon and Ireland to nufc

James corden

Twitter

:)

Puncheon has played for Southampton and Millwall (on loan) this season, so wouldn't be able to move again, would he?

He can move and he can play..

Puncheon was my favourite player in my MK Dons game on FM a few years back.. Have we been linked with him previously?

We've loaned out a winger who looks great in the Championship to get one who doesn't look great in the lower divisions? Am I missing something?

He's left-footed though. Imo, LW should be a priority for us, cause Jonas tends to get complacent when he knows he can't be dropped.. In FM Puncheon can play on both wings, in that sense, he'd be a decent cover option..

What's with the fm links? lol Cherno Samba was a hero and the best thing since sliced bread in 01/02 and where did he turn out? Panetolikos!!! He may have been useful for MK Dons on an fm save but doesn't mean we want him playing instead of Jonas! I'm not saying this player isn't of any quality but linking him with FM?

Guest johnson293

James corden

Twitter

Puncheon has played for Southampton and Millwall (on loan) this season, so wouldn't be able to move again, would he?

Puncheon was my favourite player in my MK Dons game on FM a few years back.. Have we been linked with him previously?

How, if he has played for two clubs already this season? Do loan moves not count?

Guest Stephen927

Mutu is real quality, which makes him even more of an idiot getting caught up on drugs. 32 and not played regular football in God knows how long. Avoid.

Guest Stephen927

Mutu is real quality, which makes him even more of an idiot getting caught up on drugs. 32 and not played regular football in God knows how long. Avoid.

eh?

2006– Fiorentina 96 (84)

Was suspended last year and suspended again by the club at the beginning of this month.

eh?

2006– Fiorentina 96 (84)

You probably shouldn't believe Wikipedia stats mattis.

What happens when the media doesn't link us to Skjelbred in a window? Well, he goes and links himself. :lol:

"What team do you dream of playing for?"

"Newcastle have always been my favourite club. Though a dream would be playing for today's Barcelona."

Out of contract after this season, where he before said he was happy at Rosenborg he's now saying it'd be cool to go to a bigger league and refusing to extend his deal. He'll be on the move soon, even if its not to us. In which case I hope he doesn't end up in England as it'd bother me.

James corden

Twitter

We've loaned out a winger who looks great in the Championship to get one who doesn't look great in the lower divisions? Am I missing something?

He's left-footed though. Imo, LW should be a priority for us, cause Jonas tends to get complacent when he knows he can't be dropped.. In FM Puncheon can play on both wings, in that sense, he'd be a decent cover option..

bit like Routledge.

So we're reduced to scrambling round for shite at the end of the window then.

Our top player is out and has a big question mark over when he'll be back, and our worst player is out which is a blessing.  Routledge is gone without an immediate replacement.

Will they never learn? Sigh

Most boring transfer window in years as far as we're concerned.

1st time in years where we've been kinda solid and on course to achieve the seasons goal though which has probably affected the thinking as to why pay shit loads for average players

We're in the top half of the Premier League with an unbeaten league record this year. Sigh

Yeah that's the reason why we should be investing so we ensure we keep it that way.

I agree with that, but it doesn't seem Ashley quite recognises that basic train of thought. You're doing well = keep money in back pocket.

Still, there's some time left - let's see what happens. Don't forget a few million was stuck out on Ben Arfa.