NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Genuinely excited about this summer. Think we will bring in 3/4 top class players and a couple of squad fillers. Hopefully our reward for the past few years.

I am happier with the state of our squad than I have been in ten years. If we get the right 3/4 players to add to that then beef the rest up we can move on much quicker than I was expecting. We also have to get Barton and Enrique signed up although both are replaceable, its a hassle and knee jerk time that could be avoided.

Genuinely excited about this summer. Think we will bring in 3/4 top class players and a couple of squad fillers. Hopefully our reward for the past few years.

I am happier with the state of our squad than I have been in ten years. If we get the right 3/4 players to add to that then beef the rest up we can move on much quicker than I was expecting. We also have to get Barton and Enrique signed up although both are replaceable, its a hassle and knee jerk time that could be avoided.

I think your deluded lol

I can not believe the stuff Im reading here about Doyle.He is by no means world class but he would do a good job for us.I have seen him play several times and being impressed with him every time.Sure he doesnt score alot of goals but that might change when hes playing in a team with better players around him.He wouldnt be my first choice but I wouldnt be disapointed If we signed him at all.

I can not believe the stuff Im reading here about Doyle.He is by no means world class but he would do a good job for us.I have seen him play several times and being impressed with him every time.Sure he doesnt score alot of goals but that might change when hes playing in a team with better players around him.He wouldnt be my first choice but I wouldnt be disapointed If we signed him at all.

His latest goal ratio is absolute s****. Why settle with a player of his calibre when we should/can get a player with a decent goal ratio? "Do a good job"/work hard is more of a job for the midfield. We need goal scorers.

His latest goal ratio is absolute s****. Why settle with a player of his calibre when we should/can get a player with decent goal ratio? "Do a good job"/work hard is more of a job for the midfield. We need goal scorers.

As this season (and many other seasons) has proved, we also need a few squad strikers who are reliable and capable of doing a good job when needed. Doyle will do that.

His latest goal ratio is absolute s****. Why settle with a player of his calibre when we should/can get a player with decent goal ratio? "Do a good job"/work hard is more of a job for the midfield. We need goal scorers.

As this season (and many other seasons) has proved, we also need a few squad strikers who are reliable and capable of doing a good job when needed. Doyle will do that.

So will Shola and Leon Best.

We need to sign quality not shite.

We need to sign quality not s****.

Ameobi is not reliable at all.

I seem to remember people being happy when Doyle was ruled out against us. How times change.

We need to sign quality not shite.

shola's not reliable like

Doyle and Shola might amount to 10 goals if we're lucky. Use your brain.

nah man.. I'm not sure of Doyle's consistency but he's a pretty good all-round striker with a very good workrate. Good foil for more attack minded strikers like Best and Ameobi who, like it or not, will continue to play a major role next season.

Still, wouldn't pay more than 2mil like :lol: and if we're signing somebody for Wolves, I'd prefer Ebanks-Blake or Fletcher.. and all three would be too expensive

Doyle is a mid table striker. he isn't bad but he's not great. If we really want to be going places then I would aim higher than him.

If we want to trudge along where we are then let's go all out with a mega 1.8 million bid!