NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

The best thing about most of that lot is their wages. Championship clubs could feasibly get a few of them.

That said, if I was a Championship manager i'd only interested in Routledge, and at a push, Guthrie.

Depends who leaves.

Assuming Enrique and a few of the likes of Raylor, Guthrie, Smith, Campbell, Lovenkrands, Perch, Routledge etc will go.

Honestly don't know who would take most of that lot. :lol:

:lol:

That's the issue like. We'll need to release Campbell. QPR might buy Routledge. After that it's relying on stupid people who haven't seen them play regularly enough to realise how shit they are.

Guest Heneage

Depends who leaves.

Assuming Enrique and a few of the likes of Raylor, Guthrie, Smith, Campbell, Lovenkrands, Perch, Routledge etc will go.

Honestly don't know who would take most of that lot. :lol:

:lol:

That's the issue like. We'll need to release Campbell. QPR might buy Routledge. After that it's relying on stupid people who haven't seen them play regularly enough to realise how s*** they are.

Smith is the only one I can't see getting offers.

Campbell sorts himself, Routledge will  get a bid from either QPR or a promotion chaser same with Taylor and Guthrie. They all had solid Championship seasons with us and would be seen as attractive propositions for £1m a pop.

Depressing lack of tittle tattle

Was it Allerdyce a few years back who landed about three guys with no warning at all? Beye and co. They hadn't even been whispers and all of a sudden they were at SJP getting their photos taken. That's the way to do transfers.

NEWCASTLE are ready to move for Reading striker Shane Long after top transfer target Kevin Gameiro told Toon he wants to go to Spain.

United made a huge £8million bid for the Lorent forward, but he has told both Newcastle and fellow suitors Tottenham and Liverpool that he would prefer to land in La Liga next season.

:[

From Gameiro to Shane Long. :lol:

It could be worse.

SUNDERLAND face a summer battle with Rangers to land out-of-contract Blackpool midfielder David Vaughan.

I'd happily have David Vaughan here, been Blackpool's best player this season.

My worry with Long would be that this season is a one off. Yes, he's been quality this season but its the first time he's got more than 10 in a season.

Kevin Gameiro - probably just the Geordie Beano picking up on recent internet rumours. Their finger is is no more on the pulse than anyone else. As for Shane Long - a record of 1 in 4 for Reading is worrying if he is going to become our main focal point. :(