NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

By the way I don't think Gameiro is a goer. He has blocked me from twitter. I only sent him one message asking him to join :)

Those on twitter try and access him @K_Gameiro9

Your not blocked he has deleted his account

Tribal but no doubt they nicked it from Spanish reports

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/newcastle-closing-malaga-hotshot-rondon-1625031

Newcastle closing in on Malaga hotshot Rondon

11.05.11 | tribalfootball.com

Malaga hotshot Jose Salomon Rondon is being tracked by Newcastle United.

The Evening Chronicle says the 21-year-old striker has already been linked with Newcastle in the Spanish media, but there has been no shortage of interest from bigger clubs in La Liga.

Rondon’s 14 goals in 29 La Liga outings have helped stave off the threat of relegation at Malaga, with two goals in his last two games coinciding with victories over Hercules and away to Atletico Madrid.

Rondon began his career with Aragua FC in his native Venezuela before a switch to Spain with Las Palmas, where he bagged 10 goals in 46 games.

Last summer he joined Malaga for €3.5m, but Malaga’s reputation as a selling club in Spain suggests they would not stand in his way if the right bid came in this summer.

They don't seem to mention our press. Based on dodgy translation the 20m euro is a release clause in his contract.

They reckon Pardew wants him and a meeting is arranged for the end of the season.

Tribal but no doubt they nicked it from Spanish reports

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/newcastle-closing-malaga-hotshot-rondon-1625031

Newcastle closing in on Malaga hotshot Rondon

11.05.11 | tribalfootball.com

Malaga hotshot Jose Salomon Rondon is being tracked by Newcastle United.

The Evening Chronicle says the 21-year-old striker has already been linked with Newcastle in the Spanish media, but there has been no shortage of interest from bigger clubs in La Liga.

Rondon’s 14 goals in 29 La Liga outings have helped stave off the threat of relegation at Malaga, with two goals in his last two games coinciding with victories over Hercules and away to Atletico Madrid.

Rondon began his career with Aragua FC in his native Venezuela before a switch to Spain with Las Palmas, where he bagged 10 goals in 46 games.

Last summer he joined Malaga for €3.5m, but Malaga’s reputation as a selling club in Spain suggests they would not stand in his way if the right bid came in this summer.

Thay have oil money now. No need to sell at all.

We sold a player for double that on the back of a good season so to sign his La Liga equivalent for 50% of that would be seen excellent business by Ashley imo.

You sir, have convinced me. We're signing Rondon! Well done.

We sold a player for double that on the back of a good season so to sign his La Liga equivalent for 50% of that would be seen excellent business by Ashley imo.

You sir, have convinced me. We're signing Rondon! Well done.

It is superb logic.. I'm in

He would be a great fit for the PL. He's a tall and strong lad but also capable with the ball on the floor. Good burst of speed too. Paying the full €20m is a tad risky though, although I can't see Málaga settling with less than that given they don't need the money at all.

If we're gonna blow £20m on a striker, good God do we have to get it right. I confess to knowing nothing about him, but for it to go on a young lad who's had just a decent spell in La Liga... seems a bit risky. That's if there's anything whatsoever in the linkage.