NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Find it difficult to imagine Barton (if he stays) and Nolan not being selected in our midfield, along with Tiote when they're all available.

Larsson will know they are big players at the club and will be difficult to shift.

He's used to starting, and that might be a problem with any established midfielder who we might see as adding quality to the squad.

But if he fancies it, I'd admire him for that and welcome him.

Sounds like a decent lad by all accounts too.

:thup:

Find it difficult to imagine Barton (if he stays) and Nolan not being selected in our midfield, along with Tiote when they're all available.

Larsson will know they are big players at the club and will be difficult to shift.

He's used to starting, and that might be a problem with any established midfielder who we might see as adding quality to the squad.

True, might give Sunderland/Bolton the edge over us.

If we ever get Marvin Martin and there's any sort of training/matchday photo where he looks even remotely pissed off, you can bet almost everyone will be posting "ooh this makes me very angry, very angry indeed!"

If Larsson comes in, he really should displace Nolan (of current form and fitness) in our team with little problem if the management have any sense..... So he wont :lol:

Guest mimifrench

Martin is a very good player !(he played in my town when he was a kid ). He made 15 "decisive cross"/assists with Sochaux this year.

But i don't think he will leave sochaux next year... or if he does, he'll go to a top french club

Guest mimifrench

Tu ne nous dis pas la vérité. Il va signer a Newcastle.

:lol: Bien sûr que si que je dis la vérité ! Enfin je dis seulement ce que je pense... Donc en gros, vous voyez tous les meilleurs joueurs de L1 signer à Newcastle ?  :razz:

Guest VegasToon

télécharger une photo du vagin?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwWBD8cv7nVHFEHAhZmY9rmV4zZEhZX-t2ivUTR1rUX-eZYOm7