NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Sochaux have some youngish strikers like Brown and Maiga who both would be in the top 10 scoring charts plus Marvin Martin. Can't see anyone at Bordeaux who fits the clubs criteria tbh.

Sochaux have some youngish strikers like Brown and Maiga who both would be in the top 10 scoring charts plus Marvin Martin. Can't see anyone at Bordeaux who fits the clubs criteria tbh.

We have to sign Marvin Martian.

Seems strange that they'd announce our attendance. Though I guess it could be to try and generate a bidding war.

Be a shit one if they're the 4 clubs involved.

Guest Heneage

I'm sure he's got the most assists in Ligue 1 this season I remember reading something about him and Melvut Erding.

I hope we don't go for Larsson. There's nothing he can bring to this squad. Even just as a body. If we should sign him, it should be an after-thought, rather than one of the first we go for.

He's been a whining little bitch in both games against us this season. If we do sign him, he can cut that shit out.

I hope we don't go for Larsson. There's nothing he can bring to this squad. Even just as a body. If we should sign him, it should be an after-thought, rather than one of the first we go for.

He's a big step up from Guthrie, give him Guthrie's wages, flog Guthrie to a promoted / championship team and Mike can even keep the couple of million transfer revenue for all I care. Essentially a cheaper Joey Barton without the history and the injuries, I could live with a team of JB's.

He's a big step up from Guthrie, give him Guthrie's wages, flog Guthrie to a promoted / championship team and Mike can even keep the couple of million transfer revenue for all I care. Essentially a cheaper Joey Barton without the history and the injuries, I could live with a team of JB's.

Unless we could get Seb Larsson on cheap wages, which I don't think he'd come for, I'd rather chance Lua Lua as cover out wide right next season.

Unless we could get Seb Larsson on cheap wages, which I don't think he'd come for, I'd rather chance Lua Lua as cover out wide right next season.

:thup:

Sounds like a great player, it's good news that we are being linked with these sort of prospects.

He was at the heart of everything that Brum did today, considering the lack of a fee I would have absolutely no problem with us giving him 30k a week for the next 5 years.