NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Chubby Jason

What the hell was funny about it? It just showed him up as an inarticulate idiot that was getting paid to offer analysis and that was the best he could come up with? Embarrassing.

What the hell was funny about it? It just showed him up as an inarticulate idiot that was getting paid to offer analysis and that was the best he could come up with? Embarrassing.

Quite a commonly used phrase in everyday football parlance (albeit inadvised in my opinion) used in formal setting = amusement.  Not my cup of tea, but surely you follow this?

Guest Chubby Jason

No it wasn't funny, and is not a term I would ever use not to mention not one that should never be used in that medium. Pardew always came as a complete prick on TV long before we appointed him.

Guest BooBoo

What's the difference between saying "her murdered the defender" and "he raped the defender"?

One doesn't make sense.

:lol:

Quality, it's not often Andy gets owned.

Guest pont-toon

To be brutually honest i wouldnt condemn the dood that first made the face cancer comment as i used to find shit like this funny as well.

Mind you when you  are told your 2 year old daughter has it and she then goes through 18 months of chemotherapy you sharpish change all perspective i can tell you.

Anyway, my point is not to be judgemental but is to actually cut the guy some slack cos he is obviously divorced from effects of it. Bit like the japan quake stuff.

Move on, unfortunate phrase, and crack on about transfer rumours....

so this chiek m'benge fella whats he like then....

What's the difference between saying "her murdered the defender" and "he raped the defender"?

One doesn't make sense.

That's you added to "the list".

Whilst I didn't find the cancer thing in good taste or funny in the slightest...

FFS guys, someone honestly post an article about the man I love the most after the males in my family, in response to the Harry Redknapp face cancer post? Grow up. Is anyone seriously suggesting a post like that means I'm any less sensitive to a horrific situation like that? My dad had cancer, so what? I'm taking the p*ss out of that too? Get a life.

...This, basically :thup: