NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Bearing in mind Hulk doesn't play as a traditional number 9 and would cost upwards of £20m I think we could buy a player a lot more suited to what we need not to say he's not a decent, exciting player.

I always tell myself "Mario Jardel" when I see some Brazilian player tearing the Portuguese league apart while playing for one of the big guns, but gotta say I have liked Hulk very much this season. He's probably out of your reach, though.

Why would Liverpool want another 20m+ striker, though?

I always tell myself "Mario Jardel" when I see some Brazilian player tearing the Portuguese league apart while playing for one of the big guns, but gotta say I have liked Hulk very much this season. He's probably out of your reach, though.

Come on!

:lol:

Didn't Mario Jardel end up at Bolton and was shit?

Didn't Mario Jardel end up at Bolton and was s***?

Hence me using his case as a cautionary tale.

What strikers have successfully moved on from the Portuguese league, by the way?

Didn't Mario Jardel end up at Bolton and was shit?

Aye he was about 5st overweight when he was on the bench v us.

What strikers have successfully moved on from the Portuguese league, by the way?

Only one I can think of off the top of my head is Lisandro but teams do only play with 1 upfront in general.

Liedson...back to the Brazilian league :lol: :pow:

French press linking us with anyone from Bordeaux or Toulouse at the minute. Bordeaux left back Benoit Tremoulinas linked now.

Been at their games haven't we? Maybe they're just running through the whole squads until they're right. :lol:

French press linking us with anyone from Bordeaux or Toulouse at the minute. Bordeaux left back Benoit Tremoulinas linked now.

Been at their games haven't we? Maybe they're just running through the whole squads until they're right. :lol:

The French press have obviously lost their touch since last summer!