NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

http://aggbot.com/link.php?id=13629855&r=tw&c=48

Hengbart, who has a year left on his current contract, has been watched by the likes of Everton, Sunderland and Newcastle United in the final weeks of the Ligue Une season.

"I have a contract until 2012 but will leave this summer," he said.

"I have received several offers from the Premier League, I must make a decision.

31 years. No thanks..

Guest MrSundlofer

Newcastle chase 'new Drogba'

Posted: 2011-05-25 12:33

Sierra Leone international Teteh Bangura, who is likely to line-up against Bafana in the last Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in October, is being chased by English Premier League club Newcastle United.

The 21-year-old has been dubbed the ‘new Didier Drogba’ since joining AIK Stockholm earlier this year, where he has scored four goals in his first eight games this season.

Bangura previously played in the Swedish second division and at FC Kallon in Freetown before that.

AIK have already rejected other offers for Bangura.

Sierra Leone’s top striker Mohamed Bangura also plays at the Swedish club but is out of form so far this season.

Both players are expected to feature for Sierra Leone against Niger in Freetown next weekend in their next group match. Bafana Bafana play Egypt in Cairo in the other group match on the same weekend.

He is absolutely not dubbed the new Didier Drogba  :lol:

We have a good core of home style players already so nationalities dont matter for me. Dunno why this thing of only signing young players should be a thing. Often, defenders especially e.g that Hengbart chap below, have a few years on them and know the tricks of the trade. It shouldn't be about who is going to be worth the most in 3 years time it should be who is available at a good price and can come in and improve the team/squad, if they're value increases that is merely an added bonus and proof they've done their job well.

Would anybody be disappointed if every player we sign this summer is from abroad?

Can't say I would be myself, wondered what you lot thought.

Tiote, HBA, Colo, Jonas, Enrique vs. Alan Smith and Ryan Taylor

In a word, no.

Would anybody be disappointed if every player we sign this summer is from abroad?

Can't say I would be myself, wondered what you lot thought.

Tiote, HBA, Colo, Jonas, Enrique vs. Alan Smith and Ryan Taylor

In a word, no.

5 on 2 no fair  :razz:

Sierra Leone international Teteh Bangura, who is likely to line-up against Bafana in the last Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in October, is being chased by English Premier League club Newcastle United.

The 21-year-old has been dubbed the ‘new Didier Drogba’ since joining AIK Stockholm earlier this year, where he has scored four goals in his first eight games this season.

Bangura previously played in the Swedish second division and at FC Kallon in Freetown before that.

Sierra Leone’s top striker Mohamed Bangura also plays at the Swedish club but is out of form so far this season.

Both players are expected to feature for Sierra Leone against Niger in Freetown next weekend in their next group match. Bafana Bafana play Egypt in Cairo in the other group match on the same weekend.

True

Didier Drogba was actually a nothing player at 21.

Also, Mohamed has not been out of form this season (even though he's not scored as much) and we have not declined offers for Teteh before, as we only signed him this season :lol: We rejected bids of around £3m for Mohamed this winter, in hopes that his value would increase even further after more time in the first division.

isn`t that Lukaku? ;)

Anyway, every physical African striker is dubbed the new Drogba...a bit like every Argie attacking midfielder the "new Maradona" it seems.

Quotes from the Reggina President, Lillo Foti.

http://www.seriebnews.com/calcio-notizie/2011/05/25/calciomercato-reggina-napoli-e-fiorentina-esclusivo-dattolaviola-e-rizzo-seguiti-da/

"For (Giuseppe) Rizzo, we also know he's had admirers from England, such as Newcastle. To date however, there's been no concrete offers. We will wait until the Play-Offs have concluded."

Guest Heneage

http://www.somethingisraeli.com/images/204_sahar.jpg

Touch of Hogan Ephraim too:

http://i3.bebo.com/033a/12/mediuml/2007/05/06/21/2359808471a4302360714b676006105ml.jpg

Can't honestly claim to know too much about his talent. Sewelly any ideas?