NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

The ronnie is saying that Danny Graham is putting off signing for QPR in the hope that we up our wage offer and he can come here.  We are his preferred option as he is  a fan.

Guest elbee909

My worry with bringing in so many French is with grit and team spirit, 2 things which were crucial to our season and 2 things the French very much lack

:lol:

Again, another person on here who knows every person of a certain nationality.  Our posters sure do get around.

Guest Roger Kint

Very unexcited about Graham, would we even be linked if he wasn't a local lad?

Same here, would probably be an improvement on what we have(based on what we have as opposed to seeing too much of him) but we need better before him. For a reasonable fee i suppose it would be a decent signing.

My worry with bringing in so many French is with grit and team spirit, 2 things which were crucial to our season and 2 things the French very much lack

:lol:

Again, another person on here who knows every person of a certain nationality.  Our posters sure do get around.

I live and play sport in France, so I think I am in quite a good position to be commenting tbh.

Guest young master

here you go lads

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/football-manager-2011-tactics-training/171697d1305742778-watford-striker-role-help-danny-graham-profile_-attributes-.png

Guest young master

Is there really any need for FM screens every time?  :facepalm:

hehe sorry i just thought some people may not know of his abilities.

these fm screens can give the fans a decent idea of what the lad may be about.

Guest Roger Kint

FM for unknown players only tbh.

Exactly, i would understand if it was Kevin De Bruyne we were linked with but most are easily found on youtube and plenty other sources as opposed to a bloody game.

Guest young master

time for me to go on PES2011 and play as lille to see how good yohan cabaye is .....

then send the screen grab of him scoring. here.

just kidding hehehe!

Guest young master

Exactly, i would understand if it was Kevin De Bruyne we were linked with but most are easily found on youtube and plenty other sources as opposed to a bloody game.

i dont even play the game.  I just google image it , chill out man i thought il post it to save people's time on searching.

Guest Roger Kint

i dont even play the game.  I just google image it , chill out man i thought il post it to save people's time on searching.

Well your oversized image has done anything but save time scrolling across to get to 'quote' well done

Guest young master

i dont even play the game.  I just google image it , chill out man i thought il post it to save people's time on searching.

Well your oversized image has done anything but save time scrolling across to get to 'quote' well done

i do my best.

So hypothetically we spend:

15m on Gervinho

12m on Gameiro

5m on Cabaye

That's the 35m already spent, and the forward line seriously strengthened. With Abeid already signed it seems, I don't mind that being the cash outlay, with more coming in after some player sales (and a couple of freebies) provided they are not counter-productive sales.

Guest young master

So hypothetically we spend:

15m on Gervinho

12m on Gameiro

5m on Cabaye

That's the 35m already spent, and the forward line seriously strengthened. With Abeid already signed it seems, I don't mind that being the cash outlay, with more coming in after some player sales (and a couple of freebies) provided they are not counter-productive sales.

you forgot the Enrique sale 10-14  million to elsewhere?  lets hope not anyway.

Get yourself a bigger screen. Oversized my ass.

Guest young master

Get yourself a bigger screen. Oversized my ass.

hehehe