NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

The early action and players we  are being linked with is all very exciting but why do I get the feeling its all going to end in tears and inevitable massive let down.

That's the spirit! :lol:

The early action and players we  are being linked with is all very exciting but why do I get the feeling its all going to end in tears and inevitable massive let down.

ah you know am right though.... you cannot tell me you honestly belie we are going to sign these players ?

Zoggy

Gamerio

Cabaye

Emana

Gervinho

ah you know am right though.... you cannot tell me you honestly belie we are going to sign these players ?

Zoggy

Gamerio

Cabaye

Emana

Gervinho

Dont think anyone thinks that we will sign all of them, but 2 or 3 are realistic.

Zoggy

Gamerio

Cabaye

Emana

Gervinho

Obviously we aren't going to get all of them but the fact we are in pretty advanced talks with both Cabaye and Gervinho is reason for hope...and that's coming from me and I'm a sceptical fucker at the best of times.

-ll-

Guest Jonny
A Newcastle United sauce frenchies this summer. That is what has been imagined club officials of St. James' Park for the transfer window. Seduced by the first steps of Hatem Ben Arfa in the early season, the Magpies have decided to associate one or several compatriots in the coming weeks. It is the British weekly The Sunday Sun, which reveals in its columns by dragging the names of two international lights.

According to the British publication, Jérémy Menez (24 years) and Charles N'Zogbia (25 years) would be the two main targets of the technical staff of Alan Pardew. The first appears at the end of term to AS Roma and could see a good eye can find the Premier League alongside his friend HBA. The second will leave for sure Wigan this summer after saving the Latics at the price of a final sprint of beauty. And if the Toons have any English club can allow him to cross another level, his coach Robert Martinez said he would not let him run for a club that qualified for the next Champions League.

The 12th of the last Premiership can count on her purse to force the decision in both cases, although the priority is the recruitment of Lille Gervinho (23 years). If they manage to conclude all cases, imagine a line of three attacking midfielders composed of Ben Arfa, Menez and N'Zogbia in support of the Ivorian LOSC! Newcastle United supporters can therefore dream of a boundless ambitions 2001/12 season for their flocks.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.footmercato.net/premier-league/transferts/newcastle-menez-et-n-zogbia-pour-accompagner-ben-arfa_67451&ei=Ym3iTbnWCIeJhQf1yK3zBw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.footmercato.net/premier-league/transferts/newcastle-menez-et-n-zogbia-pour-accompagner-ben-arfa_67451%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D631%26prmd%3Divns

A Newcastle United sauce frenchies this summer. That is what has been imagined club officials of St. James' Park for the transfer window. Seduced by the first steps of Hatem Ben Arfa in the early season, the Magpies have decided to associate one or several compatriots in the coming weeks. It is the British weekly The Sunday Sun, which reveals in its columns by dragging the names of two international lights.

According to the British publication, Jérémy Menez (24 years) and Charles N'Zogbia (25 years) would be the two main targets of the technical staff of Alan Pardew. The first appears at the end of term to AS Roma and could see a good eye can find the Premier League alongside his friend HBA. The second will leave for sure Wigan this summer after saving the Latics at the price of a final sprint of beauty. And if the Toons have any English club can allow him to cross another level, his coach Robert Martinez said he would not let him run for a club that qualified for the next Champions League.

The 12th of the last Premiership can count on her purse to force the decision in both cases, although the priority is the recruitment of Lille Gervinho (23 years). If they manage to conclude all cases, imagine a line of three attacking midfielders composed of Ben Arfa, Menez and N'Zogbia in support of the Ivorian LOSC! Newcastle United supporters can therefore dream of a boundless ambitions 2001/12 season for their flocks.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.footmercato.net/premier-league/transferts/newcastle-menez-et-n-zogbia-pour-accompagner-ben-arfa_67451&ei=Ym3iTbnWCIeJhQf1yK3zBw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.footmercato.net/premier-league/transferts/newcastle-menez-et-n-zogbia-pour-accompagner-ben-arfa_67451%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D631%26prmd%3Divns

Is that like the le mans of football seasons? ??? I'd certainly be dreaming of boundless ambitions if we signed at least one of them players

Guest elbee909

A Newcastle United sauce frenchies this summer.

:lol:

Just remember, a kiss is not a contract.

Cabaye, Gervinho and/or Gameiro? This is INSANE. what the hell is going on here?!?!?! if we could get ba and a centre back (unlikely) on top of that, this is too good to be true. forget 'the 3 amigos', we're creating 'the french connection'.