NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Vuckic just signed a 5 year deal while Pardew was manager and he's mentioned him as a big player for the future. I know he's saying "surprising" but that just wouldnt make sense since he's on pennies and we wont get a big fee for him. Pretty certain it wont be him, wouldnt make sense one bit.

I'd say Lua Lua possibly but its not a surprise since theres not huge expectation on him and he's stated he wants to join Brighton. Kadar is a decent shout. Forster? (again wouldnt be a huge surprise). Xisco? As in shock that someones took him?  :lol:

Doesn't mean that its a young player just because he mentioned Ranger though although it probably is.

Best has been linked with other clubs.

Would rather it's not him though.

Think that wouldn't class as a 'Ranger' level of shock, considering he's currently the best striker on our books.

Would be disappointed if true, though.

Yeah, I reckon Lua Lua. It's disappointing, because the lad has talent. Like Ranger, perhaps not enough between the ears.

Eh, based on what?

I think he means in terms of on-pitch intelligence, rather than off field shenanigans.

Yeah, I reckon Lua Lua. It's disappointing, because the lad has talent. Like Ranger, perhaps not enough between the ears.

Eh, based on what?

I think he means in terms of on-pitch intelligence, rather than off field shenanigans.

Both seem to be a bit up themselves. In a team game, especially if you're still a novice, that's not the place to be.

I'm disappointed, because I like both players in terms of their innate ability.