NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

These Bangura lads aren't good enough, seen em' plenty of times over here. Don't want us buying players from Sweden anyway, they have to prove themselves somewhere else first. I've said it before - it's f***ing League One over here.

From what i've heard one of them has a shot like a cannon. Can't remember which one

Not the one we end up getting

Why would the player go out and say that we are following him if we're not?

Probably an agent telling him lies to appear to be on the brink of the big time and working harder for their client than they really are.

Guest Loven11

According to The Sun, Harper is on West Brom's wanted list and Jonas is a target for Atletico Madrid and

Sevilla.

Lazio also want him but he prefers to play in Spain according to sources close to him.

Nee quotes like so I don't believe it yet, I hope he stays anyway.

Mirror have linked Stoke with Sturridge for £6m. :crazy2: Nice to see they've just plucked a PL team and a fee out of fresh air and presented it as news. :lol:

:omg:

£6 million? :lol: If that story has any sort of credibility, then we should go in for Sturridge NOW. But with it being the Mirror, nah! Nice try though.

According to The Sun, Harper is on West Brom's wanted list and Jonas is a target for Atletico Madrid and

Sevilla.

Lazio also want him but he prefers to play in Spain according to sources close to him.

Nee quotes like so I don't believe it yet, I hope he stays anyway.

and yet jonas is quoted as saying he'd like to return to argentina after playing in the 3 top euro leagues (english,spanish and italian...personally right now i'd put the german league at least alongisde if not ahead of the italians).......then again if it's atletico or a cesena or lecce offering i can see why.

i'm with baggio here, i don't think jonas will see sept in the north east.

This Sturridge lark is going quite well, he started at £20m going to a CL club, then down to £10m to us, now £6m to Stoke.  If we just hold on a week or two we'll be able to pick him up for a bag of chips and a mars bar.

This Sturridge lark is going quite well, he started at £20m going to a CL club, then down to £10m to us, now £6m to Stoke.  If we just hold on a week or two we'll be able to pick him up for a bag of chips and a mars bar.

swap him for smith.

swap him for smith.

Why would they go for that and miss out on something of real value like a bag of chips and a mars bar?

Guest VegasToon

swap him for smith.

Why would they go for that and miss out on something of real value like a bag of chips and a mars bar?

:lol:

Guest Recoba

Have a couple of papers this morning.

Journal says we are haggling over Erdinc. Club.reckon we will get him eventually.

Says we are after more strikers. Mentions the Banguras of AIK.

Times says Jonas to Malaga or Lazio.

Journal says we are haggling over Erdinc. Club.reckon we will get him eventually.

Nice.One.Cheers.

Guest Recoba

Nice.One.Cheers.

Prick