NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

The last incoming signing that made me genuinely annoyed was Amady Faye. I reckon Gibson would top that :lol:

Dyer out, smith in has to be up there??!  :lol:

Personally, I thought Smith was a decent signing. Oh how wrong I was :laugh:

The last incoming signing that made me genuinely annoyed was Amady Faye. I reckon Gibson would top that :lol:

I was sick of Dyer spending half the season on the sidelines, returning from injury and tearing it up fo two or three games before turning to shite. Smith seemed like a decent buy at the time.

In hindsight I wish we could've sold Dyer and immediately burnt the money we received from his transfer so it could never have been spent on Smudger.

I completely forgot Fitz Hall ever played for us until the other day, was quite an eye opener.

Khizanishivili

"He's got a long name! He's got a long naaaaaaaaaaaame! Zurab Khizanishivili! He's got a long name!"

Was it Billy Sharp he punched in the tits?

Yep  :snod:

I was sick of Dyer spending half the season on the sidelines, returning from injury and tearing it up fo two or three games before turning to shite. Smith seemed like a decent buy at the time.

In hindsight I wish we could've sold Dyer and immediately burnt the money we received from his transfer so it could never have been spent on Smudger.

Smith pissed me off mainly because he was a replacement for dyer, in no way were they comparable. Dyer was one of my favourite player during our sir bobby days. Never liked smith, even when he was at Leeds, just a clogger In my books and even worse at man utd.

Guest Heneage

Can't see where Gibson would fit in ?

At Sunderland. They love their average midfielders.

Hand on heart I was speaking to the Birmingham fan (I say 'the' because I only know of one in real life) today and quizzed him over the Gardner deal and he said that he was baffled as to what Bruce is playing at. Gardner is basically a slightly more downmarket version of Gibson - both of them wallop the ball towards the goal if they get the slightest chance and break down loads of attacking moves doing so. He said he feared for Gyan next season because he'll never see the ball if they're going to play a midfield of both Gibson and Gardener :lol:

Then again he did say he thought Gardner would be a good addition to our team because he does Nolan's job ("Scores goals and...well, he scores goals" were his words).

I think Bruce is a bit simple tbh.

Annoyed that his midfielders have done nothing all season he's gone and bought the two midfielders in the league he can afford that can shoot/score goals. Simplistic solution that doesn't take into consider that they are both utterly average players.

For my money Meyler is their best midfielder and he's more or less ruined him by rushing him back from a very serious injury twice in 12 months. I kna someone (Look at me, I'm the new cwarr07!) who works at the club and has said it's fairly common knowledge Bruce fell out with and then sacked Sunderland's head physio because he stood up to the lesbian looking w***** and told him he was rushing players back from injury. He whinges about their crocks but they're almost all his own doing.

God forbid the Mackems get a manager who is semi-capable. Imagine if Short was backing someone like Martin O'Neill?

Agree with the sentiment, but O'Neill for his virtues pisses away more money than sense  :lol:

He spends money like it's going out of fashion, but he cultivates a decent team with it. With the hundreds of millions wasted on Keane and Bruce, O'Neill could've put together a side with European ambitions, with the odd reserve player on £70,000 a week.

Aye fair point like.

If the current deals go through as rumoured (Garnder, 3 Man U players, Korean guy) Bruce will have spaffed the Henderson money away. All it would take for him then would be to spend whatever he had left on N'Gog and Roger Johnson.  :thup:

He's got the 'Bent money' apparently to spend as well.

Sissoko but I think he has a few years on matuidi, may be wrong. Matuidi certainly looks the rough diamond.

Sissoko is 21

Matuidi is 24

Okay. I know they're both highly rated buy haven't seen enough of either to comment.

Hopefully we'll get atleast one of them anyway.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Right:few Sunday Sun teasers.News of an old #NUFC target back on the radar, a big boost on a crucial player, news on the new captain..

Arda Turan?

PSG forum on Erdinc

I think that given the amount offered(10 million) at that price do not hesitate! I do not know about you but I still remember the offers of the English clubs refused to Sessegnon 15 million because "we said he still had the potential and the need to give him a chance, blah blah blah ... Result: he became increasingly ill and was sold 7 million. Erding, exactly the same situation: he is still young, has potential, showed some good things early blablaba .. Result: we will keep him, he will continue to harvest and will not play again, then his status goes down ... then we know it: a transfer to 4 million in Turkey or Sunderland. For 10 million, you can take Park (who is much more useful by his activity) + another joker. The choice is quickly made!

PSG forum on Erdinc

I think that given the amount offered(10 million) at that price do not hesitate! I do not know about you but I still remember the offers of the English clubs refused to Sessegnon 15 million because "we said he still had the potential and the need to give him a chance, blah blah blah ... Result: he became increasingly ill and was sold 7 million. Erding, exactly the same situation: he is still young, has potential, showed some good things early blablaba .. Result: we will keep him, he will continue to harvest and will not play again, then his status goes down ... then we know it: a transfer to 4 million in Turkey or Sunderland. For 10 million, you can take Park (who is much more useful by his activity) + another joker. The choice is quickly made!

:mackems:

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Right:few Sunday Sun teasers.News of an old #NUFC target back on the radar, a big boost on a crucial player, news on the new captain..

Arda Turan?

Modric