NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Bendtner is terrible at Arsenal but I think that's more to do with him being more of a traditional centre forward. He tries too hard to be like all the other twinkle toed striker/wingers and just looks a mess.

That season he had at Birmingham on loan at just 19 had me thinking he was going to be a huge talent. He has been a big dissapointment since returning to Arsenal though.

I think in a different team he would be much better. Just how good is anyone's guess though. He could definitely just do with being played central all the time, and at least seeing some crosses come into the box once in a while.

Would be worth taking a chance on.

Has he really been terrible/a big disappointment? Putting his inflated ego to one side, i think it's simply a case of him being a good player, just not being good enough to spearhead them to a title - in the absence of Henry or (frequently) Van Persie.

Has he really been terrible/a big disappointment? Putting his inflated ego to one side, i think it's simply a case of him being a good player, just not being good enough to spearhead them to a title - in the absence of Henry or (frequently) Van Persie.

I don't think he has and doesn't his record back this up somewhat? I think the 'White Shola' thing gives people the wrong impression. He is arrogant and has missed chances he should have scored but I still don't think it would be foolish to turn up our noses at him.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/53957000/jpg/_53957841_untitled-1.jpg

JUDO CHOP!

taxfree, likes to rule out 97% of the footballing world.

The fuck I do. I "rule out" players because they're probably not coming. Simple. You can speculate all you want, he is not the type of player we are looking for.

Guest taps01

Arsenal have confirmed Bendtner is in talks with another club, doesn't mention a name but we have been linked in the past.

Have we?

The f*** I do. I "rule out" players because they're probably not coming. Simple. You can speculate all you want, he is not the type of player we are looking for.

A striker who scores goals, we don't want those types in these parts.

The f*** I do. I "rule out" players because they're probably not coming. Simple. You can speculate all you want, he is not the type of player we are looking for.

Fuck that shit, not good enough!

A nippy, speedy striker is what we're reportedly looking for.

We have Ba and Ben Arfa who Pardew has said will be playing number 10, those two are pretty quick. Wouldn't be opposed to a big lad who can bully.

We have Ba and Ben Arfa who Pardew has said will be playing number 10, those two are pretty quick. Wouldn't be opposed to a big lad who can bully.

Gameiro, Erdinc, Long - there is a pattern. We're definitely not after a big lad.