NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I'm not worried about our signings at all. Perch and Gosling is better than nothing! :) Just have to trust Hughton and Ashley, nothing else you can do!

I trust the club and the remaining players that they have kept, and can build on, last season's excellent performance!

They used to get it out dead quick on Saturday evening, I was always shocked at how quick you could pick one up.

Me too. My dad would always pick one up later on after the match and I was always amazed that it had all the final scores in. Quality paper.

Pablo Hernández is immense, no way you can afford him, to be frank.

Source is Cadena Ser... I'll do some research.

http://www.fichajes.com/primera-division/fichajes/los-2-futbolistas-de-la-liga-que-quiere-llevarse-el-newcastle_19712

Looks like a re-hash of the story where we were linked with him & Albin from a few months ago, don't think it's a new lead.

The pink used to have the scores on from fulltime but the match reviews often had no relation to the matches because they were pre written and changed a little to reflect the matches. So for example if we played Arsenal and out played (never happend) it would still say Arsenal out played us. The lack of 3pm kick off's and an increase in traffic on the roads killed it off.

Guest geordienorway

Linked with Souleymane Bamba who currently plays for Hibernian in the french press. 6ft 3in centre back who is a product of PSG's youth system.

Linked with Souleymane Bamba who currently plays for Hibernian in the french press. 6ft 3in centre back who is a product of PSG's youth system.

Awful player the couple of times ive watched him on tele i seem to remember. Bramble but worse.

Via Mark Douglas from the Journal:

Spoken to Hughton tonight

Bit of transfer stuff in tomorrow's paper

No interest in Andrei Cristea

Personally he reckons there is money available and we'll defo sign a striker before the season starts

Mackems will make a 'wow' signing :colo:

Via Mark Douglas from the Journal:

Spoken to Hughton tonight

Bit of transfer stuff in tomorrow's paper

No interest in Andrei Cristea

Personally he reckons there is money available and we'll defo sign a striker before the season starts

Mackems will make a 'wow' signing :colo:

Leon Best to the mackems for £6m would make me go 'wow'.

We had him on trial and were going to sign him for 50k this time two years ago. Instead we got Grzegorsz Rasiak on loan and couldn't afford him.  :facepalm: