Newcastle United Vs Ipswich Town Pre Match Thread - 24/04/10 - 3pm KO

Fenham Mag

According to the Ipswich Town website, the Robson family are going to be on the pitch before the match to thank both clubs and fans for their continued support of the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.

Think it will be 6-0 at half time but we'll take it easy on them in the 2nd half and Lindisfarne will play a set before kick off in the Leazes End. Mike Ashley will give a rendition of "We are the Champions" into Mick Lowes microphone after the match as well. Hope Ipswich bring a good following since they asked for 2,800 tickets because it will be annoying if there's loads of empty spaces in the away end when 1000's of home fans haven't been able to get a ticket.

So gutted I cant get tickets.  Coming from Isle of Man.  Looks like ill be watching it in Shearers bar.

Any tickets let me know!! I can imagine there will literally be thousands of fans outside trying to get tickets.

:(

Guest prestonj1989

I thought they always just sent any unsold tickets back to the home team ticket office so they can be collected.

hmm might be worth a try? Getting there early on sat and asking.

But I will have to say I am a nutual maybe?

assuming you mean neutral

If you haven't got a geordie accent, thel be nothing suspicious about it whatsoever. thel simply arrange for you to pick the tickets up at SJP

Its too late though.  Ipswich have the tickets and they can not get them sent to St James park before kick off tomorrow.

Is that what they've said? Could NUFC not provide duplicates if Ipswich just give them your info?

Post deffo wont get there in time.  I did ask them about can they not print them off at St James Park for me to pick up but to be honest Ipswich and Newcastle ticket office both where VERY uncaring and unhelpful!! 

Guest LukeT

WayneRoutledge

Xray on my finger... Why me???

He had his fingers strapped up at plymouth, damaged them further maybe?

Guest Geordiesned

A win so we complete a full season unbeaten at home. A win so we surpass 100 points. A win with us scoring 2 or more goals so that we carry on the run of scoring at least 2 goals in every home game of 2010.