Newcastle United Vs Ipswich Town Pre Match Thread - 24/04/10 - 3pm KO

Fenham Mag

Guest Alan_Shearer

What's the deal with getting signatures/photo's with the players after home games? This is my first time to St James, where do they exit and do they go together and see some fans on the way out? And how long after the game u reckon?

Dog Wanker 'I honestly don't think they should be having a party. I don't think there is anything to celebrate. I won the same league with Sunderland three years ago and when they asked me about a parade I nearly threw up.

'Let's face it, clubs like Newcastle and Sunderland should always be up there. It is no surprise that Newcastle are champions. I thought it was guaranteed.

'They have the best players, the mos t experienced players.

'They are physically very strong and they have that fantastic support.

'They can party all they want but they should really be focusing on next season.'

Dog w***** 'I honestly don't think they should be having a party. I don't think there is anything to celebrate. I won the same league with Sunderland three years ago and when they asked me about a parade I nearly threw up.

'Let's face it, clubs like Newcastle and Sunderland should always be up there. It is no surprise that Newcastle are champions. I thought it was guaranteed.

'They can party all they want but they should really be focusing on next season.'

Miserable bastard. Fuck off Roy.

Dog w***** 'I honestly don't think they should be having a party. I don't think there is anything to celebrate. I won the same league with Sunderland three years ago and when they asked me about a parade I nearly threw up.

errr roy, we aren't having a parade and you may not have celebrated but your players and supporters did.

Agreed, tbh. Admittedly with the benefit of hindsight - us not going up this season would have been a bigger travesty/disgrace than us getting relegated last year. That's not to say everyone from top to bottom hasn't put in an excellent shift to ensure it and oh so comfortably; but it would have taken a monumental fuck-up for us not to get promoted this year. We're more than thirty points clear of of the non-play-off positions (23 clear of third!).

As if people aren't going to celebrate though. Mong.

Dog Wanker 'I honestly don't think they should be having a party. I don't think there is anything to celebrate. I won the same league with Sunderland three years ago and when they asked me about a parade I nearly threw up.

yes chris hughton is obviously ignoring next season and doing nothing right now but toast himself :rolleyes:

meanwhile keane continues his weekly column on the premiership aka his pre match press conference

Guest guinness_fiend

Does anyone know if the game is being broadcast outside of the UK?  I'm trying to work out if I should nip out at six to watch it at a sports bar (I'm three hours ahead of you guys).

Bit more D.Wanker

Dog Wanker is expecting to get some abuse, but he said: “They can shout what they want at me. I’ve been there before and it’s water off a duck’s back

I know he is your run of the mill goon but can anyone confirm via a link if he has slapped Theresa? Love it how he cant handle his booze & sufferd depression.

Does anyone know if the game is being broadcast outside of the UK?  I'm trying to work out if I should nip out at six to watch it at a sports bar (I'm three hours ahead of you guys).

looks like the beeb are focussing on Cardiff vs Sheff Wed tonight I'm afraid.

Aye, usually if we are playing at 3 it's unlikely we'll be shown anywhere. Premiership matches take priority unfortunately.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Jose Enrique, Wayne Routledge, Danny Guthrie, Kevin Nolan ©, Jonas Gutierrez, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Joey Barton, Ryan Taylor, Alan Smith, Leon Best, Nicky Butt, Shola Ameobi

official from co.uk