Down to the bare bones already. :(

How long are simpson and kadar out for?

Bare bones?

Colocinni

Williamson

Campbell (lacking in fitness)

Kadar

Perch

Tavernier (based on one half-decent appearance at Norwich)

Simpson & Taylor injured til November.

Down to the bare bones already. :(

How long are simpson and kadar out for?

The rate at which Kadar seems to be knocking the beer back it'll take him until next May to get fit.

Just because he's a LAD, doesn't mean he can't perform at this level.

See Sunday's match for evidence.

christ oliver getting some simple facts wrong, he has a story where taylor might not be in the 25 man squad, one problem with that we aint exactly got it full atm so why would he be left out? Oh and he mentions gosling is unlikely to be named in it, i'd expect he wouldnt alright hes only 20 he doesnt need to be named in the squad,

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2010/08/01/injured-taylor-in-limbo-at-toon-102039-22454591/

Taylor would be mortified if this happens

:lol: Hardly, because he'd only be left out if he was unfit. If he's out til November at the least, what's the point of including him now when we can include him in January?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2010/07/31/hughton-backs-steven-taylor-to-play-big-role-72703-26969525/

From yesterday's Chronicle:

"Yet with the 38-game season about to kick off, Hughton knows Taylor’s services will be needed and still plans to name him on his 25-man squad list with November and December in mind, and the festive period always likely to throw up injuries elsewhere"

Taylor would be mortified if this happens

:lol: Hardly, because he'd only be left out if he was unfit. If he's out til November at the least, what's the point of including him now when we can include him in January?

when we dont actually have 25 players who need to be in the squad there no point leaving him out

Guest BooBoo

The People have put out a fixture guide today. To their shame one of their top "writers" reckons the crazy expectations of The Toon Army will see Hughton sacked.

I can't stand cliched shite like that.

• 2 months later...

I really hope we put him in at right-back, even though I've seen nothing to suggest Hughton will do so. ;)

id give him the pay rise he wants so long as he agrees to play rightback!