World Cup 2010 Pre-Tournament Thread

James

Does anyone know if the games are going to be available non-live on iplayer and the ITV equivalent? I know they're both streaming them live, but am I going to be able to watch games when I get in from work or whatever?

Does anyone know if the games are going to be available non-live on iplayer and the ITV equivalent? I know they're both streaming them live, but am I going to be able to watch games when I get in from work or whatever?

I'd be amazed if they don't have rights to show highlights later that evening or the day after. Much like the Championship games were.

I'd be amazed if they don't have rights to show highlights later that evening or the day after. Much like the Championship games were.

What about the full games though?

Quick search found this from a news article:

All BBC matches will be available to watch live online in high quality video, while ITV will also show their matches at itv.com/sport. Video highlights of non-BBC broadcast matches will be available on this website. (Note: audio and video available to UK users only).

Every single match will be covered by the Radio 5 live and the BBC Sport website's live text commentators.

Full replays of all BBC games will be available on BBC iPlayer for seven days after the game. In addition, the BBC HD Channel will show extensive coverage of the 2010 World Cup

Guest Geordiesned

Again most them with it being the last Sunday before it all starts. Certainly the tabloids anyway.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I was a bit vague, I meant pullouts - wall planner etc?

Last time I did one of those was the FA Cup pull out in Match back in 1995. All I remember about is it kept falling off the wall when all the team shirts were stuck on the chart due to it being too heavy.

Wilson Palacios now injured too, but worrying the amount of Premier League players falling apart. Wonder when the Premier League needs a winter break debate starts again.