Newcastle United 2 - 2 Ipswich Town - 24/04/10 - post match reaction from page 9

JH

Guest Mantis

Cost me an absolute fortune today with this bunch of w ankers not winning today, how couldnt they beat the dog w anker?  Should have known better that they would have been saving energy for Floritas tonight and cheating on the missus's.  Championship done, reality check for 90% of this bunch.

OMG Butt has a son!! He's nailed on to be our future captain  :frantic:  :lol:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/98647273.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5E4856DBF4F3392BC330D49A2977A047ADAA43CC8DF997DDC

Has his hair line!

Guest Spark

Cost me an absolute fortune today with this bunch of w ankers not winning today, how couldnt they beat the dog w anker?  Should have known better that they would have been saving energy for Floritas tonight and cheating on the missus's.  Championship done, reality check for 90% of this bunch.

Same mate. Fucked up my bets. Totally took the gloss off for me.

It was funny as owt watching Nile stroll out to get his medal with his trademark gangsta walk.

I take it you missed the big protective boot he was wearing then? :lol:

haha doh! To be fair I was up in the heavens. Gutted, I thought he was just keep it real.

Guest Geordiekev

Regarding the penalty "The league show" The crowd wanted Butt to do the honours but Shola insisted he did the job.... Fuck I was petrified that Butt took it as it looked as though Barton was going to give him the ball until it was grabbed from him by Shola (to my relief).

Guest Geordiekev

Barton definitely wanted that pen like.  Butt didn't want owt to do with it.

Aye, mental the way Shola grabbed it out his mits.

Bit shite how the ticker tape ended up by yhe gallowgate corner and the lap of honour was a bit hit/miss. Had a great day though despite me dad fuming over his lost bet and danny simpson. That said my mackem mate lost out on a nearly a pony because it. Couldn't help but feel bad.

HA SMB!!!!!

Definitely overdone it on the celebration side after last weekend. Enrique was a shadow of his usual invincible self

Bit s**** how the ticker tape ended up by yhe gallowgate corner and the lap of honour was a bit hit/miss. Had a great day though despite me dad fuming over his lost bet and danny simpson. That said my mackem mate lost out on a nearly a pony because it. Couldn't help but feel bad.

HA SMB!!!!!

Definitely overdone it on the celebration side after last weekend. Enrique was a shadow of his usual invincible self

The lad doesn't drink.  I think the number of games/ small injuried have taken their toll on Jose and Jonas.  Thy both lacked their usual spark yesterday imo

That maybe the case but that laclustre feeling was still endemic of the rest of the squad too. I thought Jonas was great as was Enrique at times, he just wasn't the complete beast he usually is  and certainly the rest of the squad were off the boil for for whatever reason, drink, late nights, injury, less training, being Nicky Butt, what have you.

Guest BooBoo

Must credit Ipswich who gave us a very good game and deserved their point. Annoying though to concede with nigh on the last kick of the game.

Lovenkrands was simply not at the races and has lost form towards the end of the season. Probably not helped by being in and out of the team.

Guthrie and Nolan were quite poor too by recent standards.

Well done all you f***ing clowns who said we'd won.

Scrolling through this thread & this made me  :lol:

The goals against us were shockers.

For them Whickham was good. Everything went through as the Chron would say Geordie boy Colback.