Wolves, WBA plus Play-Off Winners.

Optimistic Nut

& West Ham.  Even less money to spend there than there is here.

They have some really good players though. Parker, Cole, Diamanti to name a few.

On an aside, I'd take Diamanti off their hands. He looks proper quality (sometimes).

& West Ham.  Even less money to spend there than there is here.

They have some really good players though. Parker, Cole, Diamanti to name a few.

On an aside, I'd take Diamanti off their hands. He looks proper quality (sometimes).

Who might have to move on.

Have I missed something with Wolves? Barring one or two occasions, they've been hard to beat this year. A lot will depend on summer transfer activity. If they can strengthen over the summer I don't see why they wouldn't stay up.

Have I missed something with Wolves? Barring one or two occasions, they've been hard to beat this year. A lot will depend on summer transfer activity. If they can strengthen over the summer I don't see why they wouldn't stay up.

Only Portsmouth have lost more home games like. :dontknow:

I've always seen them as a hard team to beat, LLLO. I agree of course their home record isn't good, I guess a lot of the reason they're safe with 2 games to go is largely down to how truly awful the bottom 3 have been. I still think if they strengthen in the summer though, they'll stay up. I rate McCarthy.

I've always seen them as a hard team to beat, LLLO. I agree of course their home record isn't good, I guess a lot of the reason they're safe with 2 games to go is largely down to how truly awful the bottom 3 have been. I still think if they strengthen in the summer though, they'll stay up. I rate McCarthy.

If their home form is that bad next year they'll finish no higher than they have this year, & will therefore be good candidates for the bottom three.

Wolves have been useless in front of goal, they have got away with it this season due to the awfulness of the bottom three (with the 18th placed team likely to end with less than 30 points...), but they need to remedy that or they are going down easily next season.

Wolves have been useless in front of goal, they have got away with it this season due to the awfulness of the bottom three (with the 17th placed team likely to end with less than 30 points...), but they need to remedy that or they are going down easily next season.

this

if they remain this bad in front of goal next season they will go down. As impressive as doyles been in general play they need him to score more

Wolves have been useless in front of goal, they have got away with it this season due to the awfulness of the bottom three (with the 17th placed team likely to end with less than 30 points...), but they need to remedy that or they are going down easily next season.

this

if they remain this bad in front of goal next season they will go down. As impressive as doyles been in general play they need him to score more

Yet some people have him down as the man we should be spending the majority of our transfer money on to fire us to safety. :nope:

On that regard, just realized Ebanks-Blake scored his first goal in open play of the season. Guy scored for fun in the CCC, that's what scares me about your current striker lineup.

He's got f*** all to do with us or any of our players tbh.

Mean it reminds me of how many strikers have performed well in the CCC but floundered in the PL.

On that regard, just realized Ebanks-Blake scored his first goal in open play of the season. Guy scored for fun in the CCC, that's what scares me about your current striker lineup.

He's got f*** all to do with us or any of our players tbh.

Mean it reminds me of how many strikers have performed well in the CCC but floundered in the PL.

I know what you mean, but on that basis we should replace every player in every position as they won't be as good next year.

Some of our players will make the step up, some won't.  Some will surprise us by doing it, some will surprise us by not.

When we got relegated, would you even imagined that Hull would finish above us and stay out of relegation?

WBA under Di Matteo will be a better team than under Mowbray, who thought it was ok to play nice passing football against the big boys.

Take nothing for granted.