José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think they'll piss it this year personally.

If they don't with a forward line of Oscar, Mata, Hazard and probably Cavani then something is wrong.  Especially as the other 2 challengers are going through big changes.

The timing of Mourinho's return couldn't have worked out better for him.

I think they'll p*ss it this year personally.

Depends on how quickly Pellegrini can adapt to the Premier League, Mou already has the experience so he has the edge.

But Mou's squad isn't as good as the Man City one...

Depends on how quickly Pellegrini can adapt to the Premier League, Mou already has the experience so he has the edge.

We'll see at the end of the transfer window.

Course it is man.

People like to talk about Chelsea's midfield as an area of improvement, and one more class player there would be good for them, but their entire defence is either average or on the decline. Manchester city's is of a much higher quality.

Disagree, Azpilicueta will become a top class fullback, Cole canister still one of the best left backs in the world. In Luiz and Ivanovic and Cahill they have 3 very good centre backs. Not mentioning the leadership of Terry. For me, it as good as any other defense in the league,

I think they'll piss it this year personally.

If they don't with a forward line of Oscar, Mata, Hazard and probably Cavani then something is wrong.  Especially as the other 2 challengers are going through big changes.

The timing of Mourinho's return couldn't have worked out better for him.

I don't think for a minute that it was coincidence.

People like to talk about Chelsea's midfield as an area of improvement, and one more class player there would be good for them, but their entire defence is either average or on the decline. Manchester city's is of a much higher quality.

Disagree, Azpilicueta will become a top class fullback, Cole canister still one of the best left backs in the world. In Luiz and Ivanovic and Cahill they have 3 very good centre backs. Not mentioning the leadership of Terry. For me, it as good as any other defense in the league,

I still think you are talking about average players outside of Cole and Luiz. Terry is finished, imo. Cahill never will be. Cole and Luiz are talented players, but the Englishman has shown noticeable signs of slowing down, imo, and Luiz is still much more prone to errors and other nonsense than someone like Kompany. I don't rate Ivanovic very highly defensively, either., despite how good he is in the opponent's box.

I've watched a lot of Azpilicueta's career, and I believe he's a nice player, but I don't see what the fuss is about. He's decent on the ball, but doesn't often provide killer final passes or crosses. Physically he's quite weak and not blessed with fantastic pace. I like him, but I don't understand the idea that he's going to be world class one day.

From the first months of the season it was clearly apparent that Mourinho was set on leaving RM this year. Don't think he had got wind of SAF retiring/Mancini being fired...

Lost the league early on so threw the towel in.

From the first months of the season it was clearly apparent that Mourinho was set on leaving RM this year. Don't think he had got wind of SAF retiring/Mancini being fired...

You can throw in the towel without burning bridges like he did, finger-pointing the players and getting into rifts with people like Ramos or Casillas.

You can throw in the towel without burning bridges like he did, finger-pointing the players and getting into rifts with people like Ramos or Casillas.

Trying to pass the buck and bring it all down like a pack of cards knowing he's leaving?

Trying to pass the buck and bring it all down like a pack of cards knowing he's leaving?

That's pretty much the vibe I got, in autumn he already knew he was leaving.

Course it is man.

Why have they consistently finished below Mancini's City then?