Peter Ramage

Guest BooBoo

Pattison didn't really have the right attitude to make it.

Remember that story where he woke up from a night out on the piss, looked and the clock and thought "shit late for training" so left in a hurry and was pulled over by the police in just his pants, then it turned out it was a Sunday or something and he didn't even have training anyway? :lol:

Think he failed the breathalyzer test too.

probably the worst first team regular i've ever seen for us.

Matty Pattison

pattison was never a first team regular, only ever played 15 games for us. ramage played 70 games for us. i can't think of a worse player to reach as many games for newcastle.

Ramage was gash but I prefer to keep my disdain for people who have talent but can't be arsed.

Being lazy and not bothering your arse is way more deplorable than just generally being shit.

One you can do something about, the other you can't.

Ramage was gash but I prefer to keep my disdain for people who have talent but can't be arsed.

Being lazy and not bothering your arse is way more deplorable than just generally being shit.

I hear what you're saying.

Given a straight choice of Laurent Robert or Peter Ramage in the squad. Who would you pick?

Guest jonlane86

Being lazy and not bothering your arse is way more deplorable than just generally being s***.

I hear what you're saying.

Given a straight choice of Laurent Robert or Peter Ramage in the squad. Who would you pick?

Laurent Robert

Guest jonlane86

I liked him and felt sorry for him today, he wasn't the best player in the world but he tried and wasn't as bad as some try to make out.

this