Peter Ramage

Guest BooBoo

Always seemed to give 100% but that was rarely good enough. Probably a decent lad but he's a dreadful footballer. I've got no problem with peple getting all misty-eyed about former players but I've got to draw the line at Ramage.

I think it was more feeling sorry for him getting sent off today than anything. You could see what it meant to him, this was clearly his biggest (second biggest, thinking about it) game of the season.

His biggest, considering he was benched at SJP.

Didn't realise that. He must have been well fucked off :lol:

Silly to get sent off really. He's watched and played with and against Shola enough times to know he would have fucked that chance up.

"22 mins Former mackem McCartney rolled an innocuous looking ball up to Harewood on the edge of our area and Ramage was caught on the wrong side of the striker, allowing him to easily turn and then prod the ball past Given. To call it a schoolboy error would be an insult to pre-pubescent pupils up and down the land...0-2"

:lol:

Was this the game where we came back to make it 2-2?

Guest BooBoo

Don't get me wrong, Ramage was a poor player but I have a hell of a lot more time for him than the pea hearts like N'Zogbia, Duff and Oba.

When I heard that Ramage got sent off for bringing down Ameobi, I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

That sorta s*** is funny.

My wife said that she didn't think you could get sent off for bringing your own player down.  :lol:

When I heard that Ramage got sent off for bringing down Ameobi, I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

That sorta s*** is funny.

My wife said that she didn't think you could get sent off for bringing your own player down.  :lol:

you youtubed bowyer/dyer for her yeah ?

Guest Heneage

He came, he played, he wasn't good enough.

You could post this in most player threads :laugh:

Except Owen's like...

he played

Aye I just don't attribute feeling to him, he's just another Alan O'brien or Martin Brittian he played a bit when we were poor and left quietly.

Except Owen's like...

he played

Aye I just don't attribute feeling to him, he's just another Alan O'brien or Martin Brittian he played a bit when we were poor and left quietly.

He played a lot more than those too.

probably the worst first team regular i've ever seen for us.

Matty Pattison

Pattison was good when he had that poodle on his head. Shaved it off and went for the 'Max Branning' haircut, and it went downhill. He was worse than Ramage though by miles. At least Rammy had the occasional decent/not shit game.

Except Owen's like...

he played

Surely Owens would just be "he came"? Because he sure as fuck didn't play much.