Club statement to be released this week

Guest BooBoo

Stay in our club

But don't fuck it uuuuuup

You incompetent fucker

If you're going to spend £100m at least get into Europe and increase the turnover rather than selling everyone and getting us relegated....at our club

FYP  :thup:

You could get into the 'Ultras' with that effort :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Pompeys debt was £119m wasnt it? Hardly dismissable as 'a fraction' to be fair ;D

7/10 of our current debt I think.  Even before Ashley added £25m to the loan this season Pompey only have 4/5 of the debt we had.

So its more like a majority of our debt rather than a fraction? Glad you agree  O0

(before pedancy rears its head the term 'a fraction' usually refers to a small proportion as opposed to a large one)

Guest Roger Kint

before pedancy rears its head

Closing the stable door before the horse bolts I think.

Unsurprisingly poor attempt again there.

They've been relegated with a fraction of the debt we had when we went down (and still have). 

You made out like their debt was nothing compaed to ours, i merely joked at the daft way you said it, hardly the same ffs ;D

They've been relegated with a fraction of the debt we had when we went down (and still have). 

You made out like their debt was nothing compaed to ours, i merely joked at the daft way you said it, hardly the same ffs ;D

OK Polly Pedant.

Guest Roger Kint

:clap:

Anyway back to reality i still think this statement, assuming it will happen will just be a back slapping exercise like most other times they open thier mouths.

Agreed

I think a large proportion (or a major fraction or a good percentage, more than 50% but less than 100%, the biggest bit, the lions share) of the statement will be back slapping bollocks.

:thup:

Reminded me of when he was going on about our "regular qualification" for the Champions League. :lol:

prediction for the announcement:

a) Hughton will be the manager and will take the lead in all transfer dealings

b) will receive a transfer kitty of X but will be able to exceed X for the right player(s), re-emphasizing the new transfer policy of younger players with an eye to development.

c) club will not be offered for sale but Ashley will listen to offers subject to set preconditions.

my prediction......

a) hughton is manager and will be in charge of everything playing side (within reason before anyone jumps in)

b) thanks for your support

c) money will be availably for strengthening (but no ammount mentioned)

d) the team will be dropping out of the league structure due to UEFA's insistence that capes can't form part of the strip.

e) shearers bar to be renamed "butts'"

Reminded me of when he was going on about our "regular qualification" for the Champions League. :lol:

By 'he' I assume you mean NE5?

my prediction......

a) hughton is manager and will be in charge of everything playing side (within reason before anyone jumps in)

b) thanks for your support

c) money will be availably for strengthening (but no ammount mentioned)

d) the team will be dropping out of the league structure due to UEFA's insistence that capes can't form part of the strip.

e) shearers bar to be renamed "butts'"

;D

If nothing's changing, and they can't comment on money (which they shouldn't) then I'd rather they just kept quiet.

Butt if they do come out and say 'nothing's changing, the manager, the players, the owner are all working towards next season etc etc' then the shite speculation and uncertainty that most of us could do without will at least dampen somewhat. I'll be grateful for that at least.

Besides, maybe I'm on me tod here but I like the club to come out with positive nothings, even Llambias' bland programme utterances are something.

Makes me feel all safe and warm. :D

No, by "he" I meant you.

No, by "he" I meant you.

I've seached on my user name for "champions league" but I can't find where I said it.

link?

No, by "he" I meant you.

I've seached on my user name for "champions league" but I can't find where I said it.

link?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,69234.msg2312728.html#msg2312728

No, by "he" I meant you.

link?

Now who's being Polly Pedant?

If nothing's changing, and they can't comment on money (which they shouldn't) then I'd rather they just kept quiet.

Butt if they do come out and say 'nothing's changing, the manager, the players, the owner are all working towards next season etc etc' then the shite speculation and uncertainty that most of us could do without will at least dampen somewhat. I'll be grateful for that at least.

Besides, maybe I'm on me tod here but I like the club to come out with positive nothings, even Llambias' bland programme utterances are something.

Makes me feel all safe and warm. :D

If that's all the say then fair enough, I'll let them off.

No, by "he" I meant you.

link?

Now who's being Polly Pedant?

:undecided:

LLLO?  ???