Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If blue and white stripes is ok I've got a Alaves shirt and a Depor La Coruna shirt I could wear. Or a Huddersfield shirt. Got some Italy shirts, an old Walsall away, varying blue NUFC tops. There's got to be a few more in there aswell. Might even scour ebay for a new one to wear.

I assume they don't have to be block red/blue. I'll be wearing one that isn't fully red anyway.

As long as nobody comes wearing http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/img/shirts/352/thumbs/football_shirt_7061_1_500x400x0.jpg i think we'll be grand.

:frantic:

I was gonna wear that too!

Red shirts are generally shit. I was frantically trying to find myself the legendary reebok Chile shirt with Zamarano on the back, but it's just never gonna happen.

I wasn't part of the red kit crew the last time fwiw, thought they looked shit (sorry)..

I'll be on the hunt for something nice and random, but I really don't fucking like red.

Red shirts are generally shit. I was frantically trying to find myself the legendary reebok Chile shirt with Zamarano on the back, but it's just never gonna happen.

I wasn't part of the red kit crew the last time fwiw, thought they looked shit (sorry)..

I'll be on the hunt for something nice and random, but I really don't fucking like red.

Very true, not a natural colour to wear if you're a Toon fan.

I'd be unbelievably jealous if you acquired said Chile shirt.

By the way... to any Reds who fancy going retro... i've got the Hungary shirt from circa 1956. It's really, really smart - in large size. Got a number 9 on the back too for Puskas, so if any of your potential strikers fancy it, i'd have no problem loaning it out for the day. :)

*awaits some smart arse to come along and tell me Puskas actually wore number 10. :aww:

Very true, not a natural colour to wear if you're a Toon fan.

I'd be unbelievably jealous if you acquired said Chile shirt.

Found a "match worn" Zamorano one if you wanna spend £150.

Otherwise there is a numberless one for sale on some Colombian version of eBay for £30 + del!

Will anybody be able to offer a roof over the head of one or two london based forum members if it is needed. Gonna be coming up on the friday and going back saturday after the game, or sunday depending on activities arising after the match. It's not absolutely certain that accomodation will be needed, but in a worst case scenario myself and theregulars might need somewhere other than a park bench to rest our weary heads.

EDIT: Looking likely we'll be fine now so don't worry about it gents, I know you were all about to offer up hostelries for us, So thanks anyway.

Ridiculously excited about this. Anyone got any foreign shirts websites where I might be able to find something on the cheap, preferaby not snidey though.

Red sucks bollocks tbf. As far as I'm concerned we don't need designated strikers too - my team has one playing at CB even if we don't have one playing as a striker :smug:.

I think I'll be going with England for my shirt choice like.

Red sucks bollocks tbf. As far as I'm concerned we don't need designated strikers too - my team has one playing at CB even if we don't have one playing as a striker :smug:.

England would be my choice too, if I hadn't just witnessed their South African shitshow.

England would be my choice too, if I hadn't just witnessed their South African shitshow.

Yeah, I was gonna wear my Italy shirt. Decided against it after the World Cup performance.

Maaan, Disco. I honestly can't aptly describe how badly torched you're going to be in this game. Just can't think of the words - it's going to be unforgettable.

I will swap with him then :)

Maaan, Disco. I honestly can't aptly describe how badly torched you're going to be in this game. Just can't think of the words - it's going to be unforgettable.

Would you prefer central or on the wing? I'm quite Dunga about my midfielders so if you think you're more in to swashbuckling than swabbing the deck, you're going on the 'wing'.

Would you prefer central or on the wing? I'm quite Dunga about my midfielders so if you think you're more in to swashbuckling than swabbing the deck, you're going on the 'wing'.

I hope your going be very Dunga about your clobber n all.