The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Just stuck 1p on with my mate at 1,000,000/1 that we sign Adam Johnson in the next 2 years...not expecting it but worth the bet

Where did you get these odds?

His mate. I read it wrong at first too. :lol:

Just stuck 1p on with my mate at 1,000,000/1 that we sign Adam Johnson in the next 2 years...not expecting it but worth the bet

Where did you get these odds?

His mate. I read it wrong at first too. :lol:

His mate has to be quite rich then :lol:.

Anyway, fucking language barriere. :lol:

I bet my mate £100 that Spain would win the World Cup.  He gave me 10/1 odds on the basis if any other team won it, I owed him £100.  Needless to say I'm still waiting for the money.

Moral of the story: Mates are fucking wankers and you can't trust them.

I bet my mate £100 that Spain would win the World Cup.  He gave me 10/1 odds on the basis if any other team won it, I owed him £100.  Needless to say I'm still waiting for the money.

Aye. I've bet with some only fucking 10 € that Real would win the their spanish cup - which they did last week.

I'm still waiting for the money. :lol:

I bet my mate £100 that Spain would win the World Cup.  He gave me 10/1 odds on the basis if any other team won it, I owed him £100.  Needless to say I'm still waiting for the money.

Was it ever realistic, though, that your mate would have a spare grand (or indeed £1100) to give to you? Was he fully intending on taking your £100 if Holland won that final? If so the least he can do is let you have a go on his sister.

Moral of the story: Mates are f***ing wankers and you can't trust them.

Was it ever realistic, though, that your mate would have a spare grand (or indeed £1100) to give to you? Was he fully intending on taking your £100 if Holland won that final? If so the least he can do is let you have a go on his sister.

:lol:

0-1 Rooney 25/1

Raul fgs 6/1 with the betfred special

under 2.5goals in both the Man Utd-Schalke game and Stoke-Wolves at around 2/1

Didn't have a bet but didn't think Man Utd would win tonight. Thought Schalke DNB was a great bet, what with their form at home in the CL this year - winning every single game. And then Man U go and win ridiculously comfortably. This is probably why I shouldn't bet.

Anyway, very nice return David.

Barca 5/1 -1. If any team is capable of doing it against a Jose team it is Barca but then if anyone can send a team out to stop Barca scoring it Jose. Good game.

waiting to see barce's line up before betting on this. may well wait till in play.

Barca 5/1 -1. If any team is capable of doing it against a Jose team it is Barca but then if anyone can send a team out to stop Barca scoring it Jose. Good game.

waiting to see barce's line up before betting on this. may well wait till in play.

Not touching Barca. Jose, one way or another, is equipped to beat them, or at least avoid defeat.

3-0 to Barca it is.

Didn't have a bet but didn't think Man Utd would win tonight. Thought Schalke DNB was a great bet, what with their form at home in the CL this year - winning every single game. And then Man U go and win ridiculously comfortably. This is probably why I shouldn't bet.

Anyway, very nice return David.

Cheers.  :thup:

Having seen Schalke in the Bundesliga a few times this season and having seen a lot of Man Utd's games recently I knew that if Neuer wouldn't have a super great day (which he almost had) Schalke wouldn't have a chance.