4 Terry Fenwick

5 Dave Watson-Everton one.

6 Carlton Palmer

7 Lee Hendrie

8 Geoff Thomas

9 Michael Ricketts

10 John Fashanu

11 Andy Sinton

Dishonourable mentions to John Gregory and Steve Hunt.

Dang, that was 90 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

One player they got spot on though - Michael Ricketts is the epitome of the bad England selection. The team was struggling and many in the media and public started getting behind a striker who happened to have scored a few goals that season. It's totally obvious he's not international class, but the manager decides to 'give him a go'.

It was the sign that Eriksson was succumbing to the pressure and losing faith in his own judgement. It's happened to nearly every England manager in my lifetime - a 'Ricketts' moment - and it's downhill from there. So far Capello has escaped it, but he did look suspiciously close to picking Zamora...... hummm.

Mine in my life time would be...

GK - Ian Walker

RB - Phil Neville

LB - Andy Hinchcliffe/Michael Gray/Chris Powell

CB - Neil Ruddock

CB - Ugo Ehiogu

RM - Lee Hendrie

LM - Andy Sinton

CM - Gavin McCann

CM - Carlton Palmer

CF - Michael Ricketts

CF - Francis Jeffers

Watching this now, I've had a drink but it's fucking stupid. Oh here's David Seaman, he made one or two errors in 20 years he must be shit. Oh and now here's David James making errors for Liverpool, let the nation down there like.

Spain's in my lifetime:

Contreras

Otero

Ríos

Campo

Berges

Aldana

Ito

Bango

Cembranos

Catanha

Pier

There's a lot of strength in depth in our strikeforce though... Claudio  :lol:, Oli  :lol:, Arizmendi  :lol:, Javi Moreno  :lol:, Juanele  :lol:

Where did they get the 'experts' from?

The only one I had heard of was Neil Ruddock and he has transformed from an overweight buffoon into a massively overweight buffon.

Why did the producers select so many women to comment on this waste of licence money?

I just hope they had all finished the ironing before passing judgement

Women and football don't go together

:fishing:

Guest Phil K

BBC3 is atrocious as a general rule

There's worse though. BBC 1, ITV 1, 2, 3, Channel 4, 5, and BBC 2's not up to par these days anyways... ;D

Nah, actually BBC 3's quite decent. You'll not find the likes of mind-numbing sh*t like "Pop Idol" or "X Factor" or any of the "talentless dross for drooling morons" shows on there !

i watched it for a minute and had some bint talking about John Terry and his private life, switched it off.  It wasn't based on football.

And there's the problem. Starts off with a decent idea and then given to some stupid bags that know ZERO about football to drone on about inconsequensial idiocy like this.

Spain's in my lifetime:

Contreras

Otero

Ríos

Campo

Berges

Aldana

Ito

Bango

Cembranos

Catanha

Pier

There's a lot of strength in depth in our strikeforce though... Claudio  :lol:, Oli  :lol:, Arizmendi  :lol:, Javi Moreno  :lol:, Juanele  :lol:

Marcelino?

BBC3 is atrocious as a general rule

There's worse though. BBC 1, ITV 1, 2, 3, Channel 4, 5, and BBC 2's not up to par these days anyways... ;D

Nah, actually BBC 3's quite decent. You'll not find the likes of mind-numbing sh*t like "Pop Idol" or "X Factor" or any of the "talentless dross for drooling morons" shows on there !

No, you'll just find Joe Swash Meets the Osmonds, Danny Dyer's UFO Hunt, a plethora of Horne & Corden shite and Two Pints of Lager...

The worst England manager should be either that bastard Revie, or Howard 'we might as well forget all about qualifying for the 2002 world cup final' Wilkinson after his one game in charge.

It's also a disgrace that Alvin Martin wasn't in the team along with Shitty Denis Wise.

Guest michaelfoster

Id sleep with one aye open after that, toonlass & Jill will be after you :D

Id sleep with one aye open after that, toonlass & Jill will be after you :D

Probably will be, but they will be doing the washing up first  :iamatwat:

Guest tyzer

I turned off when David Beckham was mentioned as a candidate to be the worst Right midfielder ever to play for England.