The Craig Bellamy Foundation

steve_69

Guest toonlass

I read about it a couple of years ago. It made me change my view of him somewhat. Good on him I say.

He's a good guy, and does loads for charity, it's just on the pitch he's a cunt.

Oh, and in nightclubs, and with golf clubs etc.

And when holding a chair in the vicinity of John Carver.

He's a good guy, and does loads for charity, it's just on the pitch he's a cunt.

Oh, and in nightclubs, and with golf clubs etc.

And when holding a chair in the vicinity of John Carver.

Pretty sure most people have a problem then.

Good on him. One of our best players since promotion in 93. Unfortunatly bullied out of the club by that cunt Souness.

Did he not go and visit terminally ill kids most days after training here too?

• 11 months later...
Guest dazzanufc1892

sonjsdlkjnflskjdnclksjdnclkjnd

just saw this video, watched it a good few years back. brought back from great memories, and the last clip, still hurts.

also, 1 minute in, i can remember the pain i felt at that moment, as we knew our season had gone in that moment

On the subject of Bellamy. I watched the 02-03 DVD earlier this evening.

He's basically responsible for more than half of our goals - especially the game-turning ones. Incredible player. Absolutely incredible.

Guest dazzanufc1892

ah another dramatic dave removal......

i couldnt find another bellamy thread sadly, plus it brings back good memories of a fantastic player when we were at a good time in our history. just tried to post the web address but didnt know how, il have another crack

He's basically responsible for more than half of our goals - especially the game-turning ones. Incredible player. Absolutely incredible.

Aye I watched it a few weeks ago. Great watch, and you're right it was ridiculous how many goals he was involved in.

Wonder how that squad would do now, would it get CL with the the likes of City about? Doubt it like, still, the only half decent toon side I've been around to experience.

Aye I watched it a few weeks ago. Great watch, and you're right it was ridiculous how many goals he was involved in.

Wonder how that squad would do now, would it get CL with the the likes of City about? Doubt it like, still, the only half decent toon side I've been around to experience.

Honestly? I think we'd get 4th.

In fact, i'm absolutely convinced of it.