Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Phil K

The thread title :lol:

Anything that riles the morality Canutes makes me smile too.

Am aff to put some bets on.

Can't afford an england top, the newcastle one will have to do...

Put a white T shirt on and draw a red plus sign on it. No-one will tell the difference.

England are the past masters of playing s*** and winning.Conversely,when we do play well,we're far more probable of losing.See 1986,1990,1998  as examples.

Agreed...........but we usually lose on penalties or freekicks meant as crosses rather than shots (ronaldinho in 2002)

Anyone on here hopes that Mexico and South Africa progress from their group instead of France and Uruguay? Thought it was an excellent game between these two as an opener for the cup.

I thought you supported Australia?

and England, mate. I was just having a bit of fun the other night, ragging everybody up.

Personally, I dont think Oz will get out of the grpup stages and I dont think England will get past the quarters.

My dark horse for the cup is Holland bnut I think Spain would be favourites.

Guest firetotheworks

GaryDelaney    England players. Protect yourself from Emile Heskey by disguising yourself as a goal.

:lol:

Is that a Viz top tip?

Not a big fan of this punditry team like.

Robbie Earle and Edgar Davids :lol:

Do you think Davids even knows that Earle is a former player?

He's probably sitting there thinking 'this pundit is an idiot, they should get another ex-pro on'

Not a big fan of this punditry team like.

Robbie Earle and Edgar Davids :lol:

Do you think Davids even knows that Earle is a former player?

He's probably sitting there thinking 'this pundit is an idiot, they should get another ex-pro on'

I burst out laughing when it flashed up "EDGAR DAVIDS; World Cup 1998 Semi Finalist" then flashed up "ROBBIE EARLE; Played in the 1998 World Cup" :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

The presenter trying to get words out of Davids reminds me of half of my lessons.  :lol:

'ah right....that's good...that's good'

God those fucking horns!!!!  I was downstairs and thought that there was an infestation of angry bees.  They weren't too bad in the opening match yesterday as they drowned out Jim Beglin, but the monotonous drone is killing off any chance of an atmosphere at any of the matches in the tournament.  I remember when people used to complain about the Dutch / England bands - I'm actually looking forward to hearing those bastards again.

Anyway, howay South Korea.