Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nigerian keeper is a having a worldclass game here, two absolutely brilliant saves so far.

He is a good keeper in general though, to be fair.

I automatically assume African keeper, so anything more than shenanigans impresses me. If he is genuinely good it'd be interesting to see if he could cut it in a better league.

EDIT: Good old Gabby Heinze, such an Argentine.

Yeah, I get that stereotype. I do it as well. :lol: But everytime I've seen this keeper, albeit not really that many, he's been quite solid.

I can't remember who it was but some keeper in the ACN who tried that somersault pick up thing and almost ballsed it up. That is what i expect. Boubacar Barry for Ooh Aah Cote D'Ivoire is usually worth a fumble or two n all.

Guest firetotheworks

Messi is so good, it almost seems an insult to him that Shearer, Adebeyor and Klinnsman are talking about why he's good.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The commentators have given Jonas credit for his hair, but not much else.

And for putting a good cross in with his 'weaker right foot'.  ;D

He has played in both full back positions for Argentina before today it is nothing new.

I know, and in the couple Argie qual games I saw him doing so, he's been as lost as in this game.

He's no worse defensively than Glen Johnson is.

Damning with faint praise there.

He has played in both full back positions for Argentina before today it is nothing new.

I know, and in the couple Argie qual games I saw him doing so, he's been as lost as in this game.

He's no worse defensively than Glen Johnson is.

Damning with faint praise there.

Jonas = £17m full back. :thup: