Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

I didn't know where to put this, but in training today, Rob Green saved 4000 shots and didn't concede a single goal ...tomorrow, him and Heskey will train with the rest of the squad.

North Korea have been solid and fair play to them, but Brazil's lazy one-pace approach isn't particularly stretching them. What's the point in having Gilberto Silva and Melo both on the pitch? And why is Elano there full stop?

Shocking football, North Korea have come to draw 0-0.

Not sure what their TV editors/censors are going to be able to do with that footage. At least if they lost 9-1 they could show their goal and report that it finished 1-0.

A game like this makes me wonder: what are OUR qualities? Look at N. Korea and you can see straight away what they're good at. What are we good at?

we're direct. but that's almost as much a weakness as a quality.

physically we're just about as good as anyone.

Not sure what their TV editors/censors are going to be able to do with that footage. At least if they lost 9-1 they could show their goal and report that it finished 1-0.

German TV presenter said it isn't shown in North Korea.

This is a brilliant story really, hope they don't fall apart around the 70th minute and concede 5.

Still think 3-0. 63rd, 72nd and 77th minute.

Hope I'm wrong like. Would be an amazing story if they could hold on.

It's not. They will show edited highlights making it out they win/were the best, though.

North Korea have been solid and fair play to them, but Brazil's lazy one-pace approach isn't particularly stretching them. What's the point in having Gilberto Silva and Melo both on the pitch? And why is Elano there full stop?

Dunga loves DM. Brazillians hate Dunga for this reason. Absolutely barmy to play two DMs against a team that you need width and two attack.

This is a brilliant story really, hope they don't fall apart around the 70th minute and concede 5.

Still think 3-0. 63rd, 72nd and 77th minute.

Hope I'm wrong like. Would be an amazing story if they could hold on.

Hope they hold on.

Brazilians look lazy, overpaid and showy. Haven't put a decent move together against a team most of whom are amateurs.

Read the post again, Einstein. They get edited highlights.

Brazil at full strength. :thup:

North Korea as well.  :lol:

How do you know? Maybe it's the w*** K.Ri that's starting :laugh:

You know, I've been a North Korea supporter for the last 18 years so I should know if they're full strength or not.    :lol:

So, who should we be keeping an eye on?

Hong Yong-Jo the striker & captain is the one watch. His striker partner Jong Tae-Se is decent as well.

Or....They are all s***  :pow:

I told you they were decent.

I am horrified with my own ignorance  :lol:

Brazil are playing at such a shitty tempo  :angry:

I'm honestly surprised no one has asked if Gok Won has scored yet. I had it down at 4mins for it be Tooj.

Nice one.

Read the post again, Einstein. They get edited highlights.

Yes. I got this in the meanwhile, too.

They've hardly been that defensive.  I've seen much, much worse.  They've played good football as well, one passage was better than anything Brazil have done.

Apologies, a flat back five is cutting edge attacking football these days.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THEM TO PLAY AGAINST BRAZIL, MAN?

Being a neutral fan - I just want to see teams give it a go, they've quite clearly got some decent players. I can totally understand why they are doing it and so far it is working, it's just not creating a good spectacle for people. It's not just the World Cup either, the Premiership is exactly the same. There's far too much at stake now for teams, the game has unfortunately moved away from the beautiful side of which it gained its reputation.  :undecided:

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier but the tournament so far can unfortunately be summed up with one small act: Ivory Coast, last minute against Portugal, taking a short corner and not crossing it. Just depressing.

I can understand a team like North Korea doing it however.