Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question for english based lads and lasses :

What volume of houses and cars are displaying the England flag? Just interested to see if some areas have a higher concentration than others. I wouldnt say its over flowing here in Solihull. There's plenty around but I wouldnt say its a majority.

I haven't seen loads. The cars/vans that do have them tend to have a good 4 or 5 to compensate though. Quite surprised to see the likes of Sainsburys and First buses having 'good luck England' posters.

If we make it into quarters I think there will be more.

Guest Stephen927

It's strange, you display your flag in your window for the World Cup, but if I did it all year round people would probably think I was racist.

Now having said all that. If it all came down to it I would most definitely put my money on Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast if they came up against England. So if you really think those three teams are that crap then it says a lot about England also.  :aww:

You don't mention Algeria? Any reason for that?  Nigeria dont really have the players they once did, I mean you fellas are looking at Shola ffs!!! What happened to wonder boy Macauley Chrisantus? Been sussed like Adu now he is not playing age group football? Ghana have splattering of talent & few faces from there victorious U20 squad & for me look to have the best squad out of the African nations. Ivory Coast our lads would be shit scared of the Drog there is no getting away from that.

1 goal & 1 point were fucking cruising man :frantic: :thup:

By the way, I hate ITV, why don't they pick former stars from all countries for their pre and post match show. Was getting sick of watching Vieira and Davids debating Holland - Denmark, was all about Holland.

Why don't they pick Schmeichel and Davids, Laudrup maybe...

South Africa = s***

Ivory Coast = No goals

Algeria = No points & no goals

Cameroon =  No points & no goals

Nigeria = No points & no goals

Ghana = Won because of pen

African football is just s**** man the Asian teams are better than thes fuckers.

I've got a £100 bet with one of my close mates that an Asian team wins the World Cup before an African team does :lol:

I think you're Both going to die of old age before you collect :lol: 

South Africa = s***

Ivory Coast = No goals

African football is just s**** man the Asian teams are better than thes fuckers.

I've got a £100 bet with one of my close mates that an Asian team wins the World Cup before an African team does :lol:

Definitely the kind of bet that should be passed on to the eldest son of each generation until someone wins.

Chile. :thup:

Glad they lived up to expectations even if it was against Honduras.

Edit: 2 seconds, sigh.

Your post works in response to mine, making you look like a lightning fast typist.

South Africa = s***

Ivory Coast = No goals

Yeah we could pass it down generations - although by the time it happens inflation will probably have wittled the winnings down..

Very disappointing world cup so far, a few good performances from South Korea, Germany and Uruguay and that's it...

As dane i'm looking forward to a nerve wrecking game against Cameroun on saturday night.

Think Chile played well.

Very disappointing world cup so far, a few good performances from South Korea, Germany and Uruguay and that's it...

As dane i'm looking forward to a nerve wrecking game against Cameroun on saturday night.

I think you'll take them, which will make it very interesting to watch you against Japan after that.

I think you'll take them, which will make it very interesting to watch you against Japan after that.

Assuming Holland beat Japan, even a draw wouldn't be disastrous for Denmark. I'd fancy them over Japan most days of the week.

What volume of houses and cars are displaying the England flag? Just interested to see if some areas have a higher concentration than others. I wouldnt say its over flowing here in Solihull. There's plenty around but I wouldnt say its a majority.

Their is quite a few cars with England flags, and a few houses aswell. I was in Doncaster about 2 and a half weeks ago and every other house had atleast one England flag on it. God knows what the fuck it's like now.

Btw I hope Mexico beat France tomorrow, then both Mexico and Uruguay can play out a draw and knock France out in their last game. :)

Forgot Chile yeah, love that team, should have scored some more goals though...

They were without Humberto Suazo aswell people seem to be forgetting.

Nearly every house on my estate has one up, them little flags going across the street from house to house too. Too far.

Even the Welsh bloke up the road has his house clad in St George...