Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

I'd love to show Mark Bright what an elbow is. He's really boiling my piss now. Just turn his fucking microphone off!

Guest firetotheworks

Im considering sending an email to the BBC asking if there's a 'Mute Mark Bright' button. That'll show them.

Guest firetotheworks

Im considering sending an email to the BBC asking if there's a 'Mute Mark Bright' button. That'll show them.

Is there not an option via the red button to choose 5live audio? There is online.

Aye, it doesn't work abroad.

Guest firetotheworks

HAHAHA, Adebeyor talking about Nigerian managers being on the phone asking for money. :spit:

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/attachments/5680_fonejacker.jpg

Is there not an option via the red button to choose 5live audio? There is online.

It's not much of an option with jacqui oatley on

It's not much of an option with jacqui oatley on

:lol: True, I'm at work so I can't listen to any of them, probably for the best.