Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I agree with Aphrodite, there's no way he can rule the goal out based on the big screen. Not a chance.

It can't do much to the mindset of the linesman though. He knows it was offside, the referee knows it was, the players know it was, the fans know and the benches know too. I'd be bricking it :lol:

How can the refree be proved wrong but still give the goal? f***ing disgraceful.

Because the game would have to be replayed- it's happened before!

But the game hadn't restarted at that point. He could still change his mind to the correct decision, we have seen similar things happen with referee's changing their minds with penalties and such.

This game should be replayed in anyway, the damage is done, just like earlier today.

That is referees changing a decision because of his assistant though- not a big screen. Referees CANNOT use video technology in a game- it's totally against the rules.

As I said above, say Mexico score a goal now, does the guy put it on the big screen then? You're setting a dodgy prescedent.

Big screens are the problem, tbh. Don't want one at SJP.

Me either. The fact they can't show replays is one of the reasons - so what's the point in that case? To watch the match on? I'll use my eyes, thanks, that's why I buy a ticket.

Point of course is to show 90 minutes of Sports Direct ads.

Showing the replay is pretty harsh on Mexico as well, it's really distracted them.

Game is over, imo. Another game marred by the officials inability to do their fucking job.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Big screens are the problem, tbh. Don't want one at SJP.

Yeah, but we're getting a "jumbo screen."

Jumbo? A screen which is showing elephants?  ???

Oh if only...

http://www.jabyz.co.uk/productImages/mege-jumbo.jpg

Horrible decision, but let's face it, it ain't the first in a WC and won't be the last.

I've still really enjoyed this WC, especially everything after the first round of group games, like I have every other WC before. We've had some shocks, some big teams knocked out, some quality goals, some drama, lots of cards and now lots of goals. It's just a typical WC, imo.

:lol: Seriously, we have to get replay. Especially after England was fucked over. I mean, America..fuck America we don't even care about the sport, apparently. But England? Shit man.

Horrible decision, but let's face it, it ain't the first in a WC and won't be the last.

I've still really enjoyed this WC, especially everything after the first round of group games, like I have every other WC before. We've had some shocks, some big teams knocked out, some quality goals, some drama, lots of cards and now lots of goals. It's just a typical WC, imo.

:lol: You wait until Thailand gets there and gets fucked over.

It's completely different when it's your team, man. I mean, I'm not hurt by this Mexico call, but I can imagine how the Mexicans feel. It's crazy that some asshole with a flag can destroy four years of preparation with his incompetence, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.