Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Dixon talking utter tripe about Pique.

He's a better defender than you ever were.

Pique ever been tested?  Genuine question, he plays for a club and international team that murder people by passing them to death.

I reckon Fergie got it spot on for the PL, he wouldn't have been top class imo.  I mean he's no Titus or anything like that, but not a title winning CB.

Pique ever been tested?  Genuine question, he plays for a club and international team that murder people by passing them to death.

I reckon Fergie got it spot on for the PL, he wouldn't have been top class imo.  I mean he's no Titus or anything like that, but not a title winning CB.

Played well enough for Zaragoza for Barcelona to buy him though.

i agree spains (and barcas) defence is good because no opposition team ever has much of the ball against them, their defenders rarely are tested to the same extent as other sides ones would be.

that said pique is a solid enough defender just not top class imo

Guest Slippery Sam

How good is van Bronckhorsts goal man? f***ing hell, I could watch that all day.

but like that forest goal from the '80's, johnny someone, a scandinavian who hit from about 35 yards and it was still rising when it went in

was like that, straight as an arrow from the moment it left his boot

I think you're referring to Jonny Metgod (pronounced Method). An FA cup goal iirc. Funnily enough, he is Dutch!!

How good is van Bronckhorsts goal man? f***ing hell, I could watch that all day.

but like that forest goal from the '80's, johnny someone, a scandinavian who hit from about 35 yards and it was still rising when it went in

was like that, straight as an arrow from the moment it left his boot

I think you're referring to Jonny Metgod (pronounced Method). An FA cup goal iirc. Funnily enough, he is Dutch!!

that's him, when i said johnny to myself i couldn't get godsmark out of the way

an fa cup goal right, bbc used to flog it to death, beauty mind

Guest Slippery Sam

No doubt the twat Webb will look at this game being specially arranged by FIFA to mark his brilliance!  As we Newcastle United fans know (the equaliser v Fulham that would have given us the point to stay up in '09), Webb referrees retrospectively, so Marc Van Bommel will be earmarked for an early card.

I reckon the English officials have got the game due to the linesman, Darren Cann (sp), being absolutely spot on with his decision making, unlike so many other officials this W.C.

Guest Slippery Sam

What was up with Webb's mug there? :lol:

There was a demonstrator being manhandled up the tunnel. These fuckin' Mackems get everywhere.