Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offside no?

Indeed no.

How not?  Klose was in an offside position when the ball was first played, then, when it was squared, he is surely active.  He didn't touch the ball but players have to watch him etc.  so he is altering the play.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Amazing to think 8 years ago everyone was worried about Germany's future at International level, due to the lack of talent and an ageing squad. Yet, they just got on with it and still performed.

Typical Polish/Turks

They are really benefiting from all the immigration 

Gómez half-Spanish

Cacau Brazilian born

Marin of Bosnian Serb descent

Boateng half-Ghanaian

Serdar Tasci Turkish parents

Agogo of Nigerian  descent

Özil of Turkish descent

Khedira half-Tunisian

Podolski, Klose and Trochowski Polish born.

Offside no?

Indeed no.

How not?  Klose was in an offside position when the ball was first played, then, when it was squared, he is surely active.  He didn't touch the ball but players have to watch him etc.  so he is altering the play.

Fucking hell.  This changed years and years and years ago and people still don't get it?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Typical Polish/Turks

They are really benefiting from all the immigraiton

Gómez half-Spanish

Cacau Brazilian born

Marin of Bosnian Serb descent

Boateng half-Ghanaian

Serdar Tasci Turkish parents

Agogo of Nigerian  descent

Özil of Turkish descent

Khedira half-Tunisian

Podolski, Klose and Trochowski Polish born.

Well if we're going to get picky, most of Australia are descendants of English & Asians.

Offside no?

Indeed no.

Fucking hell.  This changed years and years and years ago and people still don't get it?

Can you explain it please.

Offside no?

Indeed no.

:lol:

Still think the law is ridiculous as it stands though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Is it me or are the vuvuzelas thankfully quieter in this match?

Germans told them off.

Germany looking very good on the ball.  Doing exactly what England can't/don't do, keeping it brilliantly.

This is the main thing for me when I watch England. They just don't look like they know what they are doing with the ball. By the 5th minute they were already lumping it long to Heskey regularly.

my lass has fucked off cos of too much football. im getting a bit hungry- i would normally just be uber nice to her and she would make me something, what am i to do. :undecided: