Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

Was pretty funny pre-match when Adebayors phone went off, he didn't join in with the banter at all, just carried on talking :lol:

Was pretty funny pre-match when Adebayors phone went off, he didn't join in with the banter at all, just carried on talking :lol:

He looked like a kid in a classroom, quickly trying to turn it off, without anyone knowing

Cameroon playing three defensive midfielders in midfield. Not helping.

Webó preferred as CF to Eto'o too, Le Guen is nuts :lol:

Le Guen is clearly insane. To start an 18 year old at the holding position ahead of Alex Song who had a break out season for Arsenal, and has really emerged recently is also terrible.

Cameroon are just as s*** as they were when I saw them in the ACoN. Couldn't believe it when some people tipped them to go all the way.

All their best players are defensive midfielders and then Eto'o. The problem is Eto'o is the type of striker who needs service to be effective. Cameroon not only lack creative central midfielders, but they also have no real wingers either. Therefore, although a lot of their players are recognisable they are actually a terribly balanced team, who are terribly deficient in key areas.

Cameroon are just as shit as they were when I saw them in the ACoN. Couldn't believe it when some people tipped them to go all the way.

just eto i assume, i thought they'd get to the quarter finals myself :blush:

Cameroon are just as s*** as they were when I saw them in the ACoN. Couldn't believe it when some people tipped them to go all the way.

All their best players are defensive midfielders and then Eto'o. The problem is Eto'o is the type of striker who needs service to be effective. Cameroon not only lack creative central midfielders, but they also have no real wingers either. Therefore, although a lot of their players are recognisable they are actually a terribly balanced team, who are terribly deficient in key areas.

Yeah Le Guen is managing to do what alot of managers have done so far and manage to produce a team that is less than the sum of it's parts.

Good outline.