Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just identical to North Koreas tactics.

Pack the midfield to close down any space for intricate passes. The pitch makes the ball bobble to much to make it even harder.

So the likes of Spain & Brazil have to rely on crosses which arent their strengths atall.

Actually I'm fine with us being defeated with this kind of display, since it highlights the way people are going to play against Barça after Inter (let's admit it, Spain is Barça+guest wingers/fullbacks) and hopefully we'll make a plan for that. Hopefully.

Victory for Sam Allardyce and Otto Rehhagel today. Euro 2004 all over again.

Was it f***.

"If you're not gonna win the head ball, you gotta run with your runners."  A little post-match analysis from Alexi Lalas on US ESPN.

He sounds like a fucking numpty.

Guest firetotheworks

England have probably had the best performance I've seen via proxy. I didn't see Germany, or Brazil mind.

I think Germany might win it

Lets be honest, Australia isn't a great test. Craig Moore starts for them and last time I checked he didn't even have a club.

Germany can't touch Brazil, Spain, Argentina if they themselves going.

Nah, that game doesn't make me think they'll win it any more than i did before.

They have a very strong team, strong in every position and have 3 keepers that are better than any of ours.

They are very good.

Nah, that game doesn't make me think they'll win it any more than i did before.

They have a very strong team, strong in every position and have 3 keepers that are better than any of ours.

They are very good.

I agree, they are a good team. The forwards were my main problem but they have opened their world cup account already so who knows. Still think it's a bit of a tall order for them.

I know I shouldn't, but I sort of like the Germans. Great country.

Guest firetotheworks

This poll is retarded though. Who wouldn't vote Germany.

People who didn't see them.