Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

two bad refs today and up til today really the refs have been fairly good

Just as 2 off the top of my head, not see the Cahill red card or the Germany-Serbia game?

Germany-Serbia game was today...

The problem with the non-goal is that he was looking directly at Bocanegra who was man-handling his dude, although it was totally 50/50.  If he were looking at anyone else it would've stood.

The problem is that the ref had his head up his ass.

two bad refs today and up til today really the refs have been fairly good

Just as 2 off the top of my head, not see the Cahill red card or the Germany-Serbia game?

Germany-Serbia game was today...

Bugger off. :angry:

Guest firetotheworks

I can imagine Chris Waddle going round to Beardsley's for his tea after school. Ooh smiley fayasez, tha me fayve.

Christ, I hate this. You beat Algeria, and then England and Slovenia walk around the park eating fucking sandwiches for 90 minutes.

And Slovenia go home as long as you beat Algeria.

You didn't see the first half, man.

Saw the second, though.

Algeria are shit. If you play well you'll beat them no bother. If you shit the bed, you deserve to go home.

Sack up and stop being such a pansy!

Christ, I hate this. You beat Algeria, and then England and Slovenia walk around the park eating fucking sandwiches for 90 minutes.

Saw the second, though.

Algeria are shit. If you play well you'll beat them no bother. If you shit the bed, you deserve to go home.

:lol: Because you're never down when your team gets fucked! Let me be, god damnit!

Nothing I hate more than a ref blowing the whistle just because. Considering our first half performance, we probably didn't deserve a win, but really...what the fuck did he see?

He didn't see shit. He didn't see a thing. It's crazy.

Nothing I hate more than a ref blowing the whistle just because. Considering our first half performance, we probably didn't deserve a win, but really...what the fuck did he see?

He didn't see shit. He didn't see a thing. It's crazy.

Literally, was going to blow the whistle before the play even started. Absolute garbage.

Saw the second, though.

:lol: Because you're never down when your team gets fucked! Let me be, god damnit!

No.

You have it right in your hands. Beat a really shit team and you're almost assured a spot in the knockouts. You should be elated with that comeback tbh, even if you should have won it in the end.

Come on man! :lol: